Nintendo Switch Share the Fun Sale!!

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
An unexpected eShop Sale for the North American Region has just appeared out of nowhere!
(well not really unexpected, as the Japanese eShop just recently had a "Summer Fun Sale" that hits harder than this one)

Be quick!! This sale ends on 30 August 2020 11:59 PT!! This is your chance to get some HEAVY HITTERS.

1st Party Titles!!
These are big.

Luigi's Mansion 3 - 41.99 USD (30% off!!)
You can get this PHENOMENAL MILLION SELLER GAME FOR 30% OFF. I KNOW WHAT GAME I'M GETTING TODAY.
If you haven't bought this game yet, this is your chance to get it at its LOWEST PRICE EVER.

1-2-Switch! - 34.99 USD (30% off!)
1-2-Switch!™ is a launch title video game for the Nintendo Switch™ System that showcases the various features of the Joy-Cons™ in this fun party game. If you're into tech demos, go get this game at its lowest price ever.

ARMS - 41.99 USD (30% off!)
This is a great fighting game that incorporates Motion Controls into its gameplay. Get it if you're into that kind of thing. NOW

Other Big Games
Kind of a mixed bag in here.

Burnout Paradise Remastered - 34.99 USD (30% off!)
In this fun, open-world game, you drive round in a car and mess around. Destroy some stuff! (which is always fun. Unless it's in real life.) Go get the righteously named Action-Racing game at its LOWEST PRICE EVER on the Nintendo Switch.

Just Dance 2020 - 19.99 USD (50% off!)
If you don't own a Just Dance game, this is the lowest price you'll get it digitally. Go get it. Do it for your aunt who's stuck in the Wii era. I already own Just Dance 2019, so I'm good.

Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Olympic Games - 39.99 USD (35% off)
If you're into the Olympics, and is really bummed about it, you can have a simulation of it in the comfort of your own home! But with Mario and Sonic characters. Now with 8-Bit Mario sprites and 16-Bit Sonic sprites!

Overwatch: Legendary Edition - 19.99 USD (50% off!)
If you like Overwatch, but you don't own it on Switch, get it 50% off. Great deal if you like Overwatch. I sure don't. I'm more of a Super Smash Bros. guy (which is sadly not on sale.)

Diablo III: Eternal Collection - 29.99 USD (50% off!)
Get this game. NOW.
-Anonymous

Catherine: Full Body
In this game, pick your waifu.
a. Catherine b. Katherine c. Rin :GWowoHehe:
Oh, and solve puzzles too. Thanks Atlus. LOWEST PRICE LIKE 50% OFF. WOW!

Streets of Rage 4 - 21.24 USD (15% off!)
The revival of the classic beat-em-up. Amazing. Need I say more?

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition - 34.99 USD (30% off!)
Oh, and get this game too. NOW.
-Anonymous

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled - 23.99 USD (40% off!)
If you like Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot, idk you can get it I guess
-Anonymous
I already have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Sunny_Meows

Huntdown - 13.99 USD (30% off!)
Shoot people in this dystopian 16-Bit 2D Action-Platformer world. Thanks Epic Games.

Saint's Row IV: Re-Elected - 25.99 USD (25% off)
In the remaster of the 4th entry of the critically-acclaimed open world action-adventure video game franchise Saint's Row, you become president of the United States of America, and you need fight off an alien invasion. 18+ style.

Dead by Daylight - 26.39 (33% off!)
It's very fun from what I've heard. A lot of people have been recommending it to me, but it's a horror survival game. And I'm a scaredy-cat. Those two do not mix well.

STAR WARS Episode 1 Racer - 11.24 USD (25% off!)
You know those cars baby Anakin Skywalker drives around in on Episode 1? This is a simulation of that, Mario Kart style. Now with Motion Controls! Graphics still kinda the same tho.

STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Knight Academy - 9.99 USD (50% off!)
Play with up to 16 online players in six online multiplayer modes including: Siege, Capture the Flag, and Free for All. Customize your character, as well as your light saber too! Graphics are kinda the same as the original one.

Puyo Puyo Tetris - 17.99 USD (40% off!)
This game looks so fun! Let's Play!
-My Cousin
Let's play something else :yawn:
-My Cousin after I absolutely DESTROY HER in Puyo Puyo Tetris
Go get it. NOW. Super fun game. The characters are cute. LOWEST PRICE EVER?
-Sunny_Meows

River City Girls - 20.99 USD (30% off!)
THE GREATEST BEAT EM UP EVER!! It's River City, but girls. Also, the artstyle is AMAZING. GET IT RIGHT NOW. WAYFORWARD IS THE BESTTT
-Anonymous
Hey, are you ok? [Anonymous]?
-Sunny_Meows

Go Vacation - 34.99 USD (30% off!)
Explore the Marine Resort, Snow Resort, Mountain Resort and City Resort in Kawawii Island. 4 players can do some fun fun fun across 50 minigames! I already bought this! Good game if you have friends come over! I can't!

Indie Games!
You thought we were done? Well, almost.

Cuphead - 15.99 (20% off!)
We all know what Cuphead is. Come on. It's a very hard run and gun game with tons and tons of boss fights. The Artstyle is inspired by 1930s cartoons. Good fun!

Super Meat Boy - 7.49 USD (50% off!)
WARNING: VERY HARD PLATFORMER. PREPARE TO DIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN ACROSS MORE THAN 300 LEVELS AND BOSS FIGHTS. Lots of rage-inducing fun.

Unravel Two - 4.99 USD (75% off!)
A short and sweet charming adventure about "Yarnys" and their unbreakable bond. Very heartwarming.
Isn't this game always on sale?

Castle Crashers Remastered - 8.99 USD (40% off!)
A fun with 3 other friends by hacking and slashing your way through a wild ride. Level up your characters and fight tough enemies! Or fight each other!

Enter the Gungeon - 7.49 USD (50% off!)
Fight your way through this dungeon crawler with guns and defeat endless waves of enemies and bosses to find the legendary gun that can kill the past. Have fun "Gungeoneers!"

Exit the Gungeon - 6.99 USD (30% off!)
Set immediately after the events of Enter the Gungeon, we fight our way through more Gundead! Along with new enemies, areas, and bosses! Except this time-- we escape.

WHAT THE GOLF? - 14.99 USD (25% off!)
This game ain't your regular golf simulator. This game isn't even made for golf fans! This game is for people who HATE golf WITH A PASSION. Prepare for some wacky physics.

The Stretchers - 13.99 USD (30% off!)
Rescue the people from wonky physics with stretchers! As paramedics, you and a friend can move around the stretchers and get each and every patient to safety. Oh, and stop Captain Brains!

Torchlight II - 11.99 USD (40% off!)
Explore vast worlds, grow your party, collect loot, fight off enemies, and save the world. Gameplay is really good too!
If you want a good RPG dungeon crawler then go buy torchlight 2.
Take @Sky's word for it. Thanks @Sky!

Heave Ho - 4.99 USD (50% off!)
4 players can join forces to accomplish a simple goal-- DON'T FALL!! Grab each other's limbs, climb on each other's faces, and customize your look! Not bad for a blob with arms!

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - 11.99 USD (20% off!)
Try to stop a demon invasion with your trusty sword and whip! In 8-Bit B). Play with a friend and choose one of the new characters! Or pick one of the old characters B).

Sky Racket! - 7.49 USD (50% off!)
Sky Racket calls itself "the world’s first Shmup Breaker", which is a mix of shoot ’em ups and block breakers. Fight bad guys all the while breaking blocks! Intense fun for up to 2 players!

Outbuddies DX - 8.99 USD (50% off!)
Explore an the remains of an otherworldly city, and meet strange creatures along the way! Run and shoot in a very well made non-linear MetroidVania.

Shovel Knight Showdown - 6.99 USD (30% off!)
Duke it out with up to 4 players by using Shovel Knight characters and their interesting movesets! Very similar to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tho ngl.

Swimsanity! - 18.74 USD (25% off!)
Fight enemies underwater with up to 4 players! Shoot enemies underwater! Every. Single. Level. is a Water Level! (that might actually be a good thing.) If you get tired of working together, fight each other then! In Versus mode! Also supports Crossplay online! (THERE'S 150 WATER LEVELS)

• Informative
Reactions: Mizunil, Artisan and Marc
Where did you dig up @Sky's quote? D:

I really wish more games would be >50% off.

I can't remember but I think I got Diablo III: Eternal Collection at a 60% off discount. It's probably 40-50% and I just can't remember, but it was worth the price. Lots of stuff to do and I remember @Sky being crazy about it.

Catherine: Full Body looks good at that 50% off deal. Kind of surprised to see it get that discount so early, but knowing Atlus, I'm not too surprised by it considering how often their 3DS games went on sale.

Games I can say are good:

Luigi's mansion 3: Bloody great game, don't need to play the previous ones to know what's going on either honestly.
Diablo 3: Damn good game, great RPG dungeon crawler with quite a bit of depth in it and constant seasons (well, probably until 4 comes out in a couple years or so)
Saints Row IV: Just pure chaotic fun, I do enjoy a saints row game myself every now and then and IV is a good one.
Dead by Daylight: This is a good one, idk about the status of the port though. Just make sure you have good enough internet.
Puyo Puyo Tetris: Very fun little puzzle game with some great humour through it, great for multiplayer too.

Cuphead: Awesome platformer, fantastic visuals, even better soundtrack
Castle Crashers: Just a fantastic multiplayer game, not too good on your own but add a friend or 2 then you'll be having a ton of fun
Enter/Exit the Gungeon: Absolutly brutal games. The first one is a tough as hell rouguelike bullet hell and the second is more of that but is in a different format, but a very nice change of pace. You'll still die over and over again no matter which game you choose though.
WHAT THE GOLF?: Same with Golf Story(not in this sale it seems :( ), it's not a game for golf people as Sunny said. It's for people who love chaos and, well, just pure chaos honestly.
Torchlight 2: Well, Sunny saved me somet typing here :p
Heave Ho: Adorable lil chaotic game. Excellent party game.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows and Trazzers
An unexpected eShop Sale for the North American Region has just appeared out of nowhere!
(well not really unexpected, as the Japanese eShop just recently had a "Summer Fun Sale" that hits harder than this one)

Be quick!! This sale ends on 30 August 2020 11:59 PT!! This is your chance to get some HEAVY HITTERS.

1st Party Titles!!
These are big.

Luigi's Mansion 3 - 41.99 USD (30% off!!)
You can get this PHENOMENAL MILLION SELLER GAME FOR 30% OFF. I KNOW WHAT GAME I'M GETTING TODAY.
If you haven't bought this game yet, this is your chance to get it at its LOWEST PRICE EVER.

1-2-Switch! - 34.99 USD (30% off!)
1-2-Switch!™ is a launch title video game for the Nintendo Switch™ System that showcases the various features of the Joy-Cons™ in this fun party game. If you're into tech demos, go get this game at its lowest price ever.

ARMS - 41.99 USD (30% off!)
This is a great fighting game that incorporates Motion Controls into its gameplay. Get it if you're into that kind of thing. NOW

Other Big Games
Kind of a mixed bag in here.

Burnout Paradise Remastered - 34.99 USD (30% off!)
In this fun, open-world game, you drive round in a car and mess around. Destroy some stuff! (which is always fun. Unless it's in real life.) Go get the righteously named Action-Racing game at its LOWEST PRICE EVER on the Nintendo Switch.

Just Dance 2020 - 19.99 USD (50% off!)
If you don't own a Just Dance game, this is the lowest price you'll get it digitally. Go get it. Do it for your aunt who's stuck in the Wii era. I already own Just Dance 2019, so I'm good.

Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Olympic Games - 39.99 USD (35% off)
If you're into the Olympics, and is really bummed about it, you can have a simulation of it in the comfort of your own home! But with Mario and Sonic characters. Now with 8-Bit Mario sprites and 16-Bit Sonic sprites!

Overwatch: Legendary Edition - 19.99 USD (50% off!)
If you like Overwatch, but you don't own it on Switch, get it 50% off. Great deal if you like Overwatch. I sure don't. I'm more of a Super Smash Bros. guy (which is sadly not on sale.)

Diablo III: Eternal Collection - 29.99 USD (50% off!)
Get this game. NOW.
-Anonymous

Catherine: Full Body
In this game, pick your waifu.
a. Catherine b. Katherine c. Rin :GWowoHehe:
Oh, and solve puzzles too. Thanks Atlus. LOWEST PRICE LIKE 50% OFF. WOW!

Streets of Rage 4 - 21.24 USD (15% off!)
The revival of the classic beat-em-up. Amazing. Need I say more?

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition - 34.99 USD (30% off!)
Oh, and get this game too. NOW.
-Anonymous

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled - 23.99 USD (40% off!)
If you like Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot, idk you can get it I guess
-Anonymous
I already have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Sunny_Meows

Huntdown - 13.99 USD (30% off!)
Shoot people in this dystopian 16-Bit 2D Action-Platformer world. Thanks Epic Games.

Saint's Row IV: Re-Elected - 25.99 USD (25% off)
In the remaster of the 4th entry of the critically-acclaimed open world action-adventure video game franchise Saint's Row, you become president of the United States of America, and you need fight off an alien invasion. 18+ style.

Dead by Daylight - 26.39 (33% off!)
It's very fun from what I've heard. A lot of people have been recommending it to me, but it's a horror survival game. And I'm a scaredy-cat. Those two do not mix well.

STAR WARS Episode 1 Racer - 11.24 USD (25% off!)
You know those cars baby Anakin Skywalker drives around in on Episode 1? This is a simulation of that, Mario Kart style. Now with Motion Controls! Graphics still kinda the same tho.

STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Knight Academy - 9.99 USD (50% off!)
Play with up to 16 online players in six online multiplayer modes including: Siege, Capture the Flag, and Free for All. Customize your character, as well as your light saber too! Graphics are kinda the same as the original one.

Puyo Puyo Tetris - 17.99 USD (40% off!)
This game looks so fun! Let's Play!
-My Cousin
Let's play something else :yawn:
-My Cousin after I absolutely DESTROY HER in Puyo Puyo Tetris
Go get it. NOW. Super fun game. The characters are cute. LOWEST PRICE EVER?
-Sunny_Meows

River City Girls - 20.99 USD (30% off!)
THE GREATEST BEAT EM UP EVER!! It's River City, but girls. Also, the artstyle is AMAZING. GET IT RIGHT NOW. WAYFORWARD IS THE BESTTT
-Anonymous
Hey, are you ok? [Anonymous]?
-Sunny_Meows

Go Vacation - 34.99 USD (30% off!)
Explore the Marine Resort, Snow Resort, Mountain Resort and City Resort in Kawawii Island. 4 players can do some fun fun fun across 50 minigames! I already bought this! Good game if you have friends come over! I can't!

Indie Games!
You thought we were done? Well, almost.

Cuphead - 15.99 (20% off!)
We all know what Cuphead is. Come on. It's a very hard run and gun game with tons and tons of boss fights. The Artstyle is inspired by 1930s cartoons. Good fun!

Super Meat Boy - 7.49 USD (50% off!)
WARNING: VERY HARD PLATFORMER. PREPARE TO DIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN ACROSS MORE THAN 300 LEVELS AND BOSS FIGHTS. Lots of rage-inducing fun.

Unravel Two - 4.99 USD (75% off!)
A short and sweet charming adventure about "Yarnys" and their unbreakable bond. Very heartwarming.
Isn't this game always on sale?

Castle Crashers Remastered - 8.99 USD (40% off!)
A fun with 3 other friends by hacking and slashing your way through a wild ride. Level up your characters and fight tough enemies! Or fight each other!

Enter the Gungeon - 7.49 USD (50% off!)
Fight your way through this dungeon crawler with guns and defeat endless waves of enemies and bosses to find the legendary gun that can kill the past. Have fun "Gungeoneers!"

Exit the Gungeon - 6.99 USD (30% off!)
Set immediately after the events of Enter the Gungeon, we fight our way through more Gundead! Along with new enemies, areas, and bosses! Except this time-- we escape.

WHAT THE GOLF? - 14.99 USD (25% off!)
This game ain't your regular golf simulator. This game isn't even made for golf fans! This game is for people who HATE golf WITH A PASSION. Prepare for some wacky physics.

The Stretchers - 13.99 USD (30% off!)
Rescue the people from wonky physics with stretchers! As paramedics, you and a friend can move around the stretchers and get each and every patient to safety. Oh, and stop Captain Brains!

Torchlight II - 11.99 USD (40% off!)
Explore vast worlds, grow your party, collect loot, fight off enemies, and save the world. Gameplay is really good too!

Heave Ho - 4.99 USD (50% off!)
4 players can join forces to accomplish a simple goal-- DON'T FALL!! Grab each other's limbs, climb on each other's faces, and customize your look! Not bad for a blob with arms!

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 - 11.99 USD (20% off!)
Try to stop a demon invasion with your trusty sword and whip! In 8-Bit B). Play with a friend and choose one of the new characters! Or pick one of the old characters B).

Sky Racket! - 7.49 USD (50% off!)
Sky Racket calls itself "the world’s first Shmup Breaker", which is a mix of shoot ’em ups and block breakers. Fight bad guys all the while breaking blocks! Intense fun for up to 2 players!

Outbuddies DX - 8.99 USD (50% off!)
Explore an the remains of an otherworldly city, and meet strange creatures along the way! Run and shoot in a very well made non-linear MetroidVania.

Shovel Knight Showdown - 6.99 USD (30% off!)
Duke it out with up to 4 players by using Shovel Knight characters and their interesting movesets! Very similar to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tho ngl.

Swimsanity! - 18.74 USD (25% off!)
Fight enemies underwater with up to 4 players! Shoot enemies underwater! Every. Single. Level. is a Water Level! (that might actually be a good thing.) If you get tired of working together, fight each other then! In Versus mode! Also supports Crossplay online! (THERE'S 150 WATER LEVELS)
EVERYONE I'M SUPER SORRY!!
I forgot to mention that Catherine: Full Body is priced at 39.99 USD, which is 25% off!!
I can't edit the post and I was very sleepy at the time. Sorryyyy >. <

Where did you dig up @Sky's quote? D:

I really wish more games would be >50% off.

I can't remember but I think I got Diablo III: Eternal Collection at a 60% off discount. It's probably 40-50% and I just can't remember, but it was worth the price. Lots of stuff to do and I remember @Sky being crazy about it.

Catherine: Full Body looks good at that 50% off deal. Kind of surprised to see it get that discount so early, but knowing Atlus, I'm not too surprised by it considering how often their 3DS games went on sale.

@Marc I got @Sky 's quote from the his reply on my indie World Showcase post :thumbsup:

Back