Nintendo switch turns down ps4 exclusives?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello guys, how are you? Hope you are alright, I am ok spending some time at the beach but anyway, I manage to make some time and bring you some news and controversies around switch games. In this opportunity, it seems that the rumours about the ps4 exclusive CRASH BANDICOOT N´SAne Trilogy are getting stronger as there is a Spanish retailer that has opened up pre-orders for the game.

Here I leave you the source

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...icoot_n_sane_trilogy_for_switch_fuels_rumours

Now here is the thing, what do you guys think about other console exclusive content landing on the nintendo switch? Would you buy it? Would you rather step aside it and ignore it at all?
In my opinión, I would get the game, because I think nintendo switch has a great potential to be the best console ever. Let´s just say that the capability of playing home console games on the go, already makes the game more valuable. By the time I buy the game on switch, I get Access to two versions of the same game, one portable and the other as a home console game versión. On the other hand, when you get the game on ps4 or xbox one, you just get Access to one versión for the same Price as you pay for the switch versión.

I don't get the title of this thread... I doubt Nintendo would turn down making any ps4 exclusives into ps4/switch multiplat. Besides, the article you mentioned only says it's a rumor with a Spanish placeholder preorder up online, never did it mention it was turned down... so pls explain I am confused.

P.S. this game would totally sell huge on Switch... like 1 mil+ on switch alone

Double P.S. I think the xbox version was cancelled and it is only on ps4 right now... I think. they haven't really talked much about it.

I don't get the title of this thread... I doubt Nintendo would turn down making any ps4 exclusives into ps4/switch multiplat. Besides, the article you mentioned only says it's a rumor with a Spanish placeholder preorder up online, never did it mention it was turned down... so pls explain I am confused.

P.S. this game would totally sell huge on Switch... like 1 mil+ on switch alone

Yes, sure no problem, and I am sorry for making it a Little difficult to understand. What I mean by the title is that nintendo could be getting some ps4 exclusive games into its platform, nintendo switch. So, in that sense, those games would be turned down as ps4 exclusive gmes to change as a multiplat game. Maybe the expression is not the best, could you please suggest a better one? Is now my explanation clearer?

Yes, sure no problem, and I am sorry for making it a Little difficult to understand. What I mean by the title is that nintendo could be getting some ps4 exclusive games into its platform, nintendo switch. So, in that sense, those games would be turned down as ps4 exclusive games to change as a multiplat game. Maybe the expression is not the best, could you please suggest a better one? Is now my explanation clearer?
Ah, I think I see what you mean. Because if it comes to switch it's no longer ps4 exclusive. I guess I'd call that a timed exclusive then (exclusive on ps4 but only until it releases on the switch). You could say "Switch gets ps4 timed exclusives" and that is a little better... hmm. I guess the most clear way of saying it is just "Switch turning ps4 exclusives into multiplats."

Or "switch is actually good enough so that ps4 isn't the only system with games" if you wanna take a shot at xbox

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Back