Nintendo Switch's 7.0.0 system update!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
So as per today, Switch has rolled a new system update of 7.0.0! It does come with some additions, such as:
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe got represented as icons! The moon thing, Peachette and Nabbit are included among others.
  • Full translations of Chinese and Korean languages in the system UI! This replaces selections like English/Chinese in the settings.
  • Joy-cons got some updates too, as I just checked.
  • System stability, as per usual.
So, what's your thoughts on this new update?

It's a bit dissapointing for me, because I don't care about the icons and I can't read Chinese or Korean, but at least it's nice for some people :/

Nintendo should also add new features instead of focusing on stability improvements imo (even though they designed the OS to be as light as possible)

So as per today, Switch has rolled a new system update of 7.0.0! It does come with some additions, such as:
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe got represented as icons! The moon thing, Peachette and Nabbit are included among others.
  • Full translations of Chinese and Korean languages in the system UI! This replaces selections like English/Chinese in the settings.
  • Joy-cons got some updates too, as I just checked.
  • System stability, as per usual.
So, what's your thoughts on this new update?
“System Stability”. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! xD

Someone literally hacked through this “patch” less than four hours after it came out, so I don’t think this is good for Nintendo’s security at all. As for the new icons, they’re kinda eh. I was expecting something a little more, yknow? Cough cough Smash Ultimate Icons cough cough. :eyes2:

Back