Nintendo Tvii

• Thread starter Lotad Lover
  • Start date
Lotad Lover

Lotad Lover

Lover of the mighty Lotad god.
Towns Folk
There is a thing on the wii u called nintendo tvii however when I click on it it says it is currently unavailable.
What I want to know is what acctually is it?
Also is there a way to make it available?

There is a thing on the wii u called nintendo tvii however when I click on it it says it is currently unavailable.
What I want to know is what acctually is it?
Also is there a way to make it available?
Oh... Its probably down, you know, the servers are down. Check tomorrow, it should work, it works for me. Unless they stopped supporting it which is highly unlikley. Tvii is really awesome and I hope it works for you again, its good to see free tv.;)

I don't think it works for certain countries / areas. I mean I don't know if it works for me since it's been forever since I checked. Last time I checked it wasn't working. However from what I've heard it's quite a useful thing that looks awesome

I've used it before, once that is, and it worked fine. It basically is a TV on your Wii U like @AwesomeGuy1234 said. Plus you can see what your friends are watching/have watched on it too. Not sure if they stopped the service or not, they haven't said anything about doing so...

Back