Nintendo will be like Sega if NX is on 2016.

• Thread starter Morimoto
  • Start date
Morimoto

Morimoto

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
If NX will be released on 2016, it will very likely anger most of the Wii U fanbase, especially those who bought it in 2014-2015. NX will not sell that much because of the loss of its consumer base from Wii U, and Nintendo will have a Sega-like reputation.

Nintendo simply said there would be more info on the NX in 2016, so that alone might be a fairly good indicator for a later year release.

I feel like Nintendo will never be like Sega >.<
It's far from possible in my opinion :p 2016 might be a bit too early for a release but I mind wouldn't a wait in release if only I'd get to know the answer that everyone's craving about the NX: "What is the Nintendo NX?!?!"

The 3ds and Wii U still have a fairly long way to go :p

I feel like Nintendo will never be like Sega >.<
It's far from possible in my opinion :p 2016 might be a bit too early for a release but I mind wouldn't a wait in release if only I'd get to know the answer that everyone's craving about the NX: "What is the Nintendo NX?!?!"

The 3ds and Wii U still have a fairly long way to go :p

True, they're very different companies. Their consoles are the exhibits of this. :p

I could even wait until 2018 for Nintendo to release the console, tbh. I'm still enjoying the 3ds and Wii U very much. Even if the NX does release this year, it likely wouldn't kill off the other two consoles at all. It's kind if like when Super Smash Bros. for Wii U came out, the 3ds version never died -- that's how I see it, at least. :jimlad:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Nintendo will reveal more info about the NX soon. Let's just wait this out. So let's not reach to assumptions.

Back