Nintendo will NOT fire Nintendo of Russia President

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Honestly, this is just amazing. And not in a good way. ._.

A few months back, Yasha Haddaji, the president of Nintendo of Russia, was seen swearing at his employees in the back during an official company livestream. And I’m not talking about lower class words, I’m talking about major F-bombs.

Now, Nintendo has stated that they will not fire Yasha Haddaji, but instead gave him a “formal warning”, and he has to issue an apology letter to all employees. Imo, they should’ve fired him right on the spot. I mean, come on! There were probably a lot of younger children watching that stream, and then they hear that. Doesn’t seem like it’d be good for Nintendo’s reputation, you know?

But those are just my thoughts. What do you guys think about this?

Last edited:
Reactions: TerraKnight, EnderLord and P2.0
Never heard of this, but yeah, he probably should've been fired. You're supposed to be kid-friendly, and that's not living up to your standards when you let stuff like that slip by with just a warning. ;-; I can imagine some kids would be shocked by that ( Not all, cuz most of them swear like sailors. .-. ), but c'mon Nintendo, you can do better than that.

Reactions: TerraKnight, EnderLord, Agentperson and 1 other person
Never heard of this, but yeah, he probably should've been fired. You're supposed to be kid-friendly, and that's not living up to your standards when you let stuff like that slip by with just a warning. ;-; I can imagine some kids would be shocked by that ( Not all, cuz most of them swear like sailors. .-. ), but c'mon Nintendo, you can do better than that.
I agree entirely. I was quite surprised to discover that he swore on a livestream in the first place, but for Nintendo not to fire him for that is unbelievable. .-.

Reactions: TerraKnight, EnderLord and P2.0
I agree entirely. I was quite surprised to discover that he swore on a livestream in the first place, but for Nintendo not to fire him for that is unbelievable. .-.
Probably because all the newcomers working there. They're not as strict with their policies and strive to keep everything happy and fun, like Iwata was. ;u;

Reactions: TerraKnight, EnderLord and Samster
Back