Nintendogs DS

• Thread starter Rudro-Haiku
  • Start date
Rudro-Haiku

Rudro-Haiku

The Fun Desk
Towns Folk
I'm a guy, I love lots of more 'mature' things (don't think pervy, mature isn't always perverted). But for some reason, even though I just started this game, I love my Labrador Retriever and my Shiba Inu so much that I end up taking half an hour every 5 hours to tend to them... not to mention the span of time I spend every night at 3:00 Am.

I used to play Chihuahua Edition on DS all the time. Then my cousin got a hold of my game, used one of the cheat cards, and totally ruined the game for me. Never played it again.

I have the Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog Edition for 3ds. I used to play that a lot, but not really anymore. Might start playing it again now, since this thread reminded me of it.

Ahhh this bring backs a lot of memories used to play this game when I was at a younger age of life , don't play it anymore as I used to play it often.

Well I started a month ago. I've heard of it many times but it didn't really appeal to me before.

I used to play Chihuahua Edition on DS all the time. Then my cousin got a hold of my game, used one of the cheat cards, and totally ruined the game for me. Never played it again.

I have the Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog Edition for 3ds. I used to play that a lot, but not really anymore. Might start playing it again now, since this thread reminded me of it.
Oh yeah I totally forgot that was a launch game for the 3ds LOL, haven't heard about Nintendo dogs in a while.

I got Nintendogs back in the DS days and I liked it. I was really young doe like 7. It doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Imagine all the stray Nintendogs out there. lol

Reactions: Aquas
I got the very first Nintendogs game a few weeks ago and I like it. I got a shiba inu and named it Doge after the very own meme itself. I also love the Nintendogs shop music because its really catchy and a very good tune just like the walking theme. My friend thinks I'm crazy cause I listen to the shop music a lot and he says that it sounds like elevator music. Like seriously the shop music is nothing like elevator music. Elevator music is like the music from the game show Jeopardy.

Never have played this game and probably never will. Don't have the attention to care for something virtual for very long

I love this game I had the Dalmatian and Friends edition and I would spend all day play with my Dalmatian (who I named Kudos).

I now have the Toy Poodle 3DS game but I don't play it much because I had gotten a Pit bull terrier for Christmas that same year.

dude I used to play Nintendogs all the time. Quite a few memories with that one. :) I think I had the dalmatians version? Haven't played it in... nearly a decade now. They're probably all dead. Poor puppies. :'(

Back