Nintendo's Candy Crush

• Thread starter Sanzer25
  • Start date
Sanzer25

Sanzer25

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
As you may know, a Pokemon Puzzle game has been released in the Eshop for 3DS. Pokemon Shuffle is a lot like Pokemon Battle Trozei, but also a lot different. I know more about Pokemon Shuffle because I own it, so let's review. Pokemon Shuffle has around 287 available Pokemon, including Lengendaries. Some Pokemon that have both genders but are still the same Pokemon (Meowstic) have the same Pokedex number. This Pokedex doesn't follow the national Pokedex in which Bulbasaur is #1 and Mewtwo is #150. This is a Pokedex specifically made for Pokemon Shuffle. Coins are your type of currency. With coins, you can buy power-ups before a match begins. Some stages have coins available (Meowth's Coin Mania & Stage 37). You can earn coins by passing a level, or Checking In. Checking In is a way for you to look for updates. You recieve 500 coins each time you check in. Special stages are stages that have something new for you to try. Some special stages allow you to try to catch Legendary Pokemon. Other Special Stages allow you to compete around the world for a Mega Stone of a specific Pokemon. Daily Pokemon, An Evolving Challenge, and Pokemon Safari are great ways to meet new Pokemon. Expert Stages have harder-than-usual levels. You can encounter powerful Pokemon there Including Stage two evolution Pokemon, (Blastoise, Blaziken, etc) Legendaries, (Mewtwo, Heatran, etc) or just hard to find Pokemon. (Lucario, Absol, etc) Pokemon Shuffle is a very fun game to play and is also a good way to waste time. I hope you enjoy Pokemon Shuffle if you do get it. Did I mention how much it costs? The price for Pokemon Shuffle is $0.00! (FREE)

Time to criticize my opinions comment section ;-;

Honestly it's better than Nintendo falling into the Minecraft bandwagon there are so many Minecraft lookalikes out there it's not funny.

It's entertaining and not to mention free with cute Pokémon I'm glad they didn't add a creepy voice to the game though (Sweet, Tasty...0-0 why?).

But I give them credit though they could have us pay 99¢ for it.

Though it does get boring after awhile. Especially when you have to wait for hearts to replenish.

I used to be a fond of Pokémon shuffle back when it was trending. It was ok though waiting a long time to play again is a pain and the game became boring overtime.

Back