Nintendo's first FTP??!!

• Thread starter Kyubey
  • Start date
Kyubey

Kyubey

Trust Contracts. They never hurt you.
Towns Folk
A few days ago, nintendo released its first "FTP" although it's not entirely free since you need to unlock things with credit. The name of the game was called Steel Diver: Sub Wars and everybody who had internet recieved it via Spotpass.
I do personally feel that it is a nice game since that its free, but it needs a 3rd person perspective. What are your thoughts?image.jpg

Well.... Sub wars has been out for free on the 3DS for at least a good 4 months by now... Nintendo just decided to do a bit more advertising on it so they put it via spotpass again just to draw more attention. How I like the game you ask? Well, I can't say I hate it or its terrible, because then I'd be lying, its about as good as you would expect a free game to be and is actually quite enjoyable, but still, Ive rarely played it the last 4 months or so....

I got Sub Wars quite a while ago, and I enjoyed it. The single-player is pretty short, and is okay I guess. The multiplayer is the fun part, especially if you can play with some friends. It's a team deathmatch except instead of machine guns, you have submarines with torpedos. You'll get a couple solid hours of gameplay for free.

Sub Wars came out in February, just letting you know.

I only liked it because of the morse code chat lmao

Back