Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
So Nintendo will give a download code for one out of eight games if you register SSB for 3DS,Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire and your 3DS system(normal,XL,2DS) on Club Nintendo of Europe.Here's an image of the offer:
View attachment 1273
So,which are you going to pick and why?

Kirby Triple Deluxe or Zelda ALBW. Since we will get MH4U next year, MH3U would most likely be abandoned once the newest MH game is out.
But if you have friends to play locally, Mario Party is always fun.

Damn, I already registered my 3DS last time for SM3D Land. There's more choice here, and there's good games too :cry:.
So, I won't choose any of them, since I'm no longer eligible for this offer.

Damn, I already registered my 3DS last time for SM3D Land. There's more choice here, and there's good games too :cry:.
So, I won't choose any of them, since I'm no longer eligible for this offer.
You can use a 2DS or XL code (assuming you used a regular 3DS code) to get the free game. Around that time I may have some European region Club Nintendo codes for those systems which I'll be giving away for free.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
This is one of those moments that I regret buying my 3DS second-hand :cry:

You can use a 2DS or XL code (assuming you used a regular 3DS code) to get the free game. Around that time I may have some European region Club Nintendo codes for those systems which I'll be giving away for free.

Well, I used a XL code since my system is a 3DS XL.
Note: If you're willing to give away some few codes, I'm going to (virtually) throw my Play Coins generously! Seriously! (And even in the worst case, that will make me get some bonus stars ;) !)

I hope NOA do something like this too, promos like this are always cool.

I thibk i would pick up MH3U ..cause i still dont have the..and really want one although MH4U want to be one market in nearest date ..

Oh that is awesome! But I live in NA :cry:

Hopefully they will do this for NA and if so, I would pick Kirby Triple Deluxe because I loved Kirby returns to dreamland for the Wii. I would have gotten Pokemon Art Acadamy, but I'm getting the physical copy of it because I want the box because Pikachu is on it because I collect Pikachu :3

Oh, another Club Nintendo promo I'll miss... That's sad, since NoE released a similar promo back in December. They were giving away SMB Deluxe, just when I bought my 3DS. I wonder why NoA doesn't do promos like these...

I detest that USA gets left out for most of these promos and the fact you always need a system register to get it with. I would rather it be 3 certain games registered from a select list than a system and a game. Anyway I would go with Pokemon Art Acadamy, because I kinda want it but not enough to spend my money on. I already have Kirby, Zelda, and Yoshi. Not a fan of those mario spin offs and I would rather Monster Hunter for the Wii U.

3 certain games.
Aren't 3 games too many? Some games are too expensive. Some people can't buy 3 or 2 games at once.

Aren't 3 games too many? Some games are too expensive. Some people can't buy 3 or 2 games at once.
I believe japan had 2-3 games for some of their promos. I would be happier if it was 2 obviously, but I think 3 would be more likely for them to do. Plus with Japan's they count whenever they registered them, with USA we have to register them in a dumb set time frame, if you put them in before the time frame they don't count. One of my biggest beefs with our Club Nintendo, not even gonna mention the rewards we have now .

I believe japan had 2-3 games for some of their promos. I would be happier if it was 2 obviously, but I think 3 would be more likely for them to do. Plus with Japan's they count whenever they registered them, with USA we have to register them in a dumb set time frame, if you put them in before the time frame they don't count. One of my biggest beefs with our Club Nintendo, not even gonna mention the rewards we have now .

I get your point. The time frame is horrible. Who would buy a new system just for a Club Nintendo promo? No one (or almost no one).

Back