no fate! only the power of will のーふぇいと!- only the power of will -

• Thread starter ariamisu
  • Start date
ariamisu

ariamisu

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
have any of you guys here heard of this game before?
i have a feeling that none of you do as it is a visual novel for psp that is japan only that came out the same year that neptunia 1 on ps3 did but a few months earlier.
while it is not some incredible classic visual novel or not something as treasured like kanon or clannad or little busters , the name of the visual novel has been stuck in my head for quite some time ever since i heard of the game.
it has some nice character designs , while nothing awe inspiring or jaw dropping i at least think it is nice.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Fate!_Only_the_Power_of_Will
it also is on the xbox 360 system but very low chance that anyone here has a japanese 360 but a somewhat higher chance someone here has or had a psp system , where as i still have a psp to this day but not have this game however i would love to someday get this game , mainly the name of the game i like it a lot and i think it is cute but it would deeply conflict with the beliefs of feli from puyo puyo who believes in fate.
E87C1815-3316-4BC4-82E0-5A122973AB2A.jpeg

"No fate, only the power of will." I remember this used as a kind of motto/tagline for a band I used to love. Never really associated that with anime girls. I guess this puts everything in an entirely new perspective.

As for the game, no, I haven't heard of it before. Might've come up once or twice when I was looking for the aforementioned band but that would've been about it. After all, I've never played visual novels before, but I've listened to a whole lot of metal.

cool to know while i am not into bands per say i didnt know that was a phraise used by some.
i saw this name as a concept people use to say “nothing is predetirmened during life , you shape your own future through your determination and willpower”
the fact this games name is not some whimsical fantasy type of name or a characters name in the game got my attention and as some of the games name is in english while the other half is japanese.
the name of the game has a meening in it that can be interpeted in diffrent ways and it quite easy to notice and it kind of sounds cool too.

Back