Hyrule Warriors No Skull Kid in Majora's Mask DLC??

• Thread starter ✍MaskSmash✌
  • Start date

Tingle shouldn't have been in this pack!!! >:(

• Total voters
✍MaskSmash✌

✍MaskSmash✌

Poyo!
Towns Folk
Hello my fellow Zelda fans!!
Remeber back in the most recent Nintendo Direct that they announced a DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors in honor of the release of the most awsome and dark game: The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D. From what I hear, the only characters available in this pack are: Tingle, and Young Link.
Many Zelda fans have been discussing the issue about Skull Kid... What are your thoughts about this?
Fans claim and argue that Tingle wasn't supposed to be part of the pack, "How can Tingle be DLC and the most biggest and main villain of the game didn't make it???". Let's discuss about this. :p

2015-01-14-091833-greenshotjpg-c996e9_960w.jpg

Ok. Anyway, if you look after the scene you used, you could see a Skull-kid like silhouette that is doing the same pose that Link does in most Hyrule Warriors images. My guess is that this DLC pack will have Skull Kid costume for Link. It may not be a fully new character, but it should give fans of the villain something to be happy about.

I thought he was DLC....

I was disapointed when skull kid didn`t make it into the game. I mean, he is the main villain for Majoras mask, and Tingle is just a minor character that says the same thing over and over again. His character is okay, but Skull kid had so much potential With Majoras Power! Young Link, on the other hand, has turned into my favorite character in the game. He is not a Link clone, and he got the awesome fierce deity mask :sneaky:

Actually, he is a DLC character, and is included with the purchase of Hyrule Warriors Legends, along with every other DLC character.

I guess enough people complained, so Nintendo and Koei Tecmo just decided to add him to make everybody happy. Tbh, he’s not even that good of a character, but he plays a pretty decent role in Linkle’s quest line.

Back