SwSh (no spoilers)just a reminder about the issues of sword and shield

• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
eonia

eonia

into the next dream
Towns Folk
i dont wanna be the guy who spoils your fun,and the game gets released tomorrow, but if i felt the need to make this thread ,its because i love pokemon so much that i dont wanna see it being worse and worse with each release and i want pokemon to be the best it can be, specially having in mind its the franchise that generates the most money in the world, i make this in the hopes that some people that arent informed about most of the issues can make their choice wisely and not find all of the issues when its too late

before starting, even if we disagree, we should keep it civil,and i will just stick to the facts, and i will only talk about i know

1: the game has only like 400 pokemon ,thats less than half of all pokemon, its even less than the ds games, all the other pokemon can be transfered to pokemon home ,however, it is a trap, once your pokemon is in, its held hostage, if you dont pay anymore for it, the pokemon is deleted , also 144 mover were removed for no reason
2: the game is very short and easy, a streamer avoided as much trainers he could ,but still it was too easy for him, he beated the game in 15 hours
eBMnJTG.png
remember, this was supposed to be a game for more experienced fans
3: one of the excuses of gamefreaks to remove pokemon was to "improve animations" and "it was too much work" this is a lie, later, they said that they make the models from scratch, its also a lie,they are identical, when they made X and Y, they made the models in HD so that they could use then in future games, and then they dowgraded them to make the models fit in 3ds, ¿now they say the models are made from scratch?sorry ,i dont believe it,even NPCS have reclicled animations
4: the graphics arent fanstastic, i dont think the graphics are the most important thing in a game, but even then,there are constant graphical issues and some poeple has reported to the game having FPS problems and softlocking bugs, remember pokemon can afford to have better graphics and game testing, but gamefreak doesnt want to
5: nearly no postgame at all , and the "battle tower" equivalent is a worse verion than in past games, no "bosses", no "hard versions" just ramdom trainers
6: its possible that you cannot catch a pokemon if you dont have enougth badges
7: other features removed in exchange of making you pokemon giant and curry ,not worth it ,and it will happen again eventually its not good to remove features to make then a "one time gimmick"
8: aparently there is no GTS ,in the game you only can trade with passwords(like in lets go), it seems you can trade with random people with pokemon home, wich makes you pay more ,

and as a extra: ¿did you know that the japenes dont have a official announcement of the pokemon removal? they found about it because of the western fans ,they are very grateful to us and very angry at gamefreak

if you get the game or not,at the end, its your choice

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Jisenku
Back