Nope...

• Thread starter Ravskins
  • Start date
Ravskins

Ravskins

I dont like AC:NL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Towns Folk
Well...looks like i'm not getting Pokemon X or Pokemon Y cause...some people say its awsome and thay highly recomond it for me to play itand, some people say It's stupid and/or it's for little kids so there for i am not getting it , sorry for whoever highly recommended it to me , i jus cant deal with it...

Well...looks like i'm not getting Pokemon X or Pokemon Y cause...some people say its awsome and thay highly recomond it for me to play itand, some people say It's stupid and/or it's for little kids so there for i am not getting it , sorry for whoever highly recommended it to me , i jus cant deal with it...

Well, it's sad about you can't get the game, but please, use a better title without the official prefix please.
Also, you can put your status on your profile.

Well, don't just go around doing things that other tell you to do/not do. If you don't want to get the game then it's ok but do it for yourself not others. If you like the game and want to get the game then get it without asking others for opinions. Everyone has a different opinion.

Reactions: ErixSan
Well, don't just go around doing things that other tell you to do/not do. If you don't want to get the game then it's ok but do it for yourself not others. If you like the game and want to get the game then get it without asking others for opinions. Everyone has a different opinion.
True...

Yeah, like dilawer said, do what you want to do. If you want it, that's cool, if you don't, that's fine, too. Hopefully you decide for yourself if you want it or not. Good luck!

Doesn't that mean that you would agree with the person saying that the glass is half empty? Always be positive. Check out the trailers and gameplay videos. If it gets a demo, play it if you're interested and base your decision on that. Decide for yourself, and tell the people pushing you around, telling you what to do to 'step off! Step off! Step off! Step off!' :p

Honestly, just go with what you want to do, don't listen to what others tell you to do. If your friends told you to jump off a cliff would you do it?

To be honest you wouldn't need to say sorry to those , it's just based on your opinion whether you like it or hate it or don't care :)

Back