O.C Background: Liz

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
( This isn't an RP, per se. Just getting the story down for a character I made up a few days ago. Don't be mad. ;-; )

Liz. Full name: Elizabeth Taylor.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 110 lbs.

Hair color: gold-blonde

Eye color: Forest Green

Appearance: Usually wears a hoodie and sweat pants. Has lazy demeanor.

Hobbies: Gaming, computer programming, hacking.

Bios: Elizabeth lived with her mother and father until the age of 16. Her father lost his job, and began to search for others, while simultaneously finding ways to save money. This lead him to deciding to leave his only child, and take his wife with him. One less mouth to feed. Her mother was against the idea, but didn't know what else to do. One day, Liz came home from school, and found no one at the house, except a letter. The letter explained what her father said, and that her mother was searching for job to sustain them. Their new living arrangements had Liz always coming home alone, her mother coming in when she was sleeping, and leaving before she woke up.

One day, she came home, and found a note saying that her mother had to go across town for a job interview, and she may have to stay a few days. Liz mostly just shut herself in with her laptop, so this didn't bother her. The days turned to into a week, without a single call from her mother. Finally, she decided to look for her. She asked around, but no one had seen, or heard from her mother. Liz decided to go across town to look for her, but seeing that she had no money, she had to walk. A rather serious mistake. While she was walking the streets, a black van drove up, and two people in strange outfits snatched her inside, and knocked her out. When she awoke, she was strapped to a table, almost all her clothes removed. She saw people in lab coats, wearing masks hovering around her, and a logo that read: Synchage. Then, one of the people in a lab coat walked over to her, carrying a syringe with green liquid inside of it. She heard the man say: "Try to live. We're trying to keep the body count low". Her eyes widened as she struggled to break free with no avail. She was injected with the strange liquid...

Her eyes widened as she thrashed around violently, causing multiple people to try and hold her down. After the commotion quieted down, the scientists checked her pulse. Nothing. Assuming that she was dead, they put her in a bag, and had someone drive her out, and toss her in a trash bin. Luckily, the garbage men came by for pickup, when they noticed Liz. Quickly opening it up, they discovered the girl, and called the ambulance. Liz woke up in a hospital bed, with some of her friends by her bedside. When they told her what happened, they asked how did she end up in that predicament. Her mind too hazy at the moment, she couldn't say.

As she waited for her release, she began to walk around the room after her friends had gone. She noticed that she felt great, in fact. A bit hungry, though. She looked at her bowl of popcorn her friends left, and, without warning, her tongue stretched out, wrapped itself around a few pieces, and zipped back in her mouth! Very much shocked, she fell backward, causing a commotion. The last thing she wanted was to be seen. When a nurse went to check up on her, she couldn't see her, and assumed she was wandering the hospital...when in reality, Liz had blended in with her surroundings...like a chameleon. :eek: Looking at herself, wondering why she was like this now, brought back the memory of Synchage, and that syringe... Knowing that her life wouldn't be the same, she went out the hospital undetected, and went back to her house.

Liz's abilities allow her to use her tounge as a whip to attack, or pull things in. It has the strength of an iron cord.
She also has enhanced agility, allowing her to walk across thin strings with ease. She can now see in ultraviolet, and can hear sounds up to 200-600 Hz.
Her camouflage ability can make seem almost invisible to the naked eye, allowing her to sneak in and out of places. And, thanks to the engineering of the chameleon DNA, she can make herself LOOK like someone else. This method is not perfected, so she can remain in that state for only 15 minutes.

( That's what I have so far. :p Anything that should be added? Taken out? I'd like to hear your ideas. :3 )

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
( This isn't an RP, per se. Just getting the story down for a character I made up a few days ago. Don't be mad. ;-; )

Liz. Full name: Elizabeth Taylor.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 110 lbs.

Hair color: gold-blonde

Eye color: Forest Green

Appearance: Usually wears a hoodie and sweat pants. Has lazy demeanor.

Hobbies: Gaming, computer programming, hacking.

Bios: Elizabeth lived with her mother and father until the age of 16. Her father lost his job, and began to search for others, while simultaneously finding ways to save money. This lead him to deciding to leave his only child, and take his wife with him. One less mouth to feed. Her mother was against the idea, but didn't know what else to do. One day, Liz came home from school, and found no one at the house, except a letter. The letter explained what her father said, and that her mother was searching for job to sustain them. Their new living arrangements had Liz always coming home alone, her mother coming in when she was sleeping, and leaving before she woke up.

One day, she came home, and found a note saying that her mother had to go across town for a job interview, and she may have to stay a few days. Liz mostly just shut herself in with her laptop, so this didn't bother her. The days turned to into a week, without a single call from her mother. Finally, she decided to look for her. She asked around, but no one had seen, or heard from her mother. Liz decided to go across town to look for her, but seeing that she had no money, she had to walk. A rather serious mistake. While she was walking the streets, a black van drove up, and two people in strange outfits snatched her inside, and knocked her out. When she awoke, she was strapped to a table, almost all her clothes removed. She saw people in lab coats, wearing masks hovering around her, and a logo that read: Synchage. Then, one of the people in a lab coat walked over to her, carrying a syringe with green liquid inside of it. She heard the man say: "Try to live. We're trying to keep the body count low". Her eyes widened as she struggled to break free with no avail. She was injected with the strange liquid...

Her eyes widened as she thrashed around violently, causing multiple people to try and hold her down. After the commotion quieted down, the scientists checked her pulse. Nothing. Assuming that she was dead, they put her in a bag, and had someone drive her out, and toss her in a trash bin. Luckily, the garbage men came by for pickup, when they noticed Liz. Quickly opening it up, they discovered the girl, and called the ambulance. Liz woke up in a hospital bed, with some of her friends by her bedside. When they told her what happened, they asked how did she end up in that predicament. Her mind too hazy at the moment, she couldn't say.

As she waited for her release, she began to walk around the room after her friends had gone. She noticed that she felt great, in fact. A bit hungry, though. She looked at her bowl of popcorn her friends left, and, without warning, her tongue stretched out, wrapped itself around a few pieces, and zipped back in her mouth! Very much shocked, she fell backward, causing a commotion. The last thing she wanted was to be seen. When a nurse went to check up on her, she couldn't see her, and assumed she was wandering the hospital...when in reality, Liz had blended in with her surroundings...like a chameleon. :eek: Looking at herself, wondering why she was like this now, brought back the memory of Synchage, and that syringe... Knowing that her life wouldn't be the same, she went out the hospital undetected, and went back to her house.

Liz's abilities allow her to use her tounge as a whip to attack, or pull things in. It has the strength of an iron cord.
She also has enhanced agility, allowing her to walk across thin strings with ease. She can now see in ultraviolet, and can hear sounds up to 200-600 Hz.
Her camouflage ability can make seem almost invisible to the naked eye, allowing her to sneak in and out of places. And, thanks to the engineering of the chameleon DNA, she can make herself LOOK like someone else. This method is not perfected, so she can remain in that state for only 15 minutes.

( That's what I have so far. :p Anything that should be added? Taken out? I'd like to hear your ideas. :3 )
This is a really nice character that you have made man! Hope your story goes well!

Reactions: P2.0
This is a really nice character that you have made man! Hope your story goes well!
Thanks! :D You know I thought of the story while I was washing dishes last night? XD Anyways, thanks so much for coming up with the name Liz. You gave me a great headstart. I credited you for giving the the names for her, and Jasmine on a post from yesterday. :D. I may do the bios for Jasmine soon. :p

Thanks! :D You know I thought of the story while I was washing dishes last night? XD Anyways, thanks so much for coming up with the name Liz. You gave me a great headstart. I credited you for giving the the names for her, and Jasmine on a post from yesterday. :D. I may do the bios for Jasmine soon. :p
That's cool :p Also doing chores usually give inspiration lmao

Back