Closed Oc/Character Shop!

• Thread starter Leafeon1010
  • Start date
Leafeon1010

Leafeon1010

Local Shop Owner
Towns Folk

Ok. I draw OC's from many fandoms, or Chara-cters in general. Any fandom. I WONT color or do pixel art.
They will all be on a piece of blank paper, and I will crop them to my best ability ;-;

Prices:
Normal, no text: 2pc
w/over 6 words of text +1pc
background(simple) 1 pc
Detailed background 2 pc
An extra 2pc for every 2 characters you want
Supply a picture and I will get to it!

Spoiler(Characters will be in better quality... quite a bit better. I got this done in about 3 min.) (Will post in a few min)

Last edited:
i see wat ure doing with this. this would be a good idea, except for 2 things,
1:how will this work if the forum already had it.
2: even if the forum didnt have it, how would you change the text

? Try wording that differently

k. 3DS pedia already has that service for changing your text color. and your profile picture. also, you wouldn't be able to change anybody's profile unless you were a moderator

@Please Understand you probably want to see this
k. 3DS pedia already has that service for changing your text color. and your profile picture. also, you wouldn't be able to change anybody's profile unless you were a moderator
that makes absolutely no sense. 1 she is drawing them not doing them online so it'll be a picture!
1.5 you won't be able to change the text colour of a picture unless you did it yourself.
2. She said she'd make them not that they have to be you avi if you wanted to then you could she isn't going to do it.

At least make some sense when you are talking. And know what you are talking about. Sorry 'bout that leaf

Reactions: Leafeon1010, Blue Knight and Slayerpon Tatsu
Im just closing this...

You'll need to tell a moderator or admin to properly close it like @SunnyWindy could you close the thread please?

Back