• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
theredtwist74

theredtwist74

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hey,

I just bought the new 3ds and I also bought Ocarina Of Time with it then majora's mask came out on new 3ds and i saw someone using the c-stick with it! I Think they should just do a update and add the c-stick Function!

I too would agree with that . if Majora's Mask could get C-Stick functionality then I wouldn't see why wouldn't Nintendo put an update so that Ocarina of Time 3d could have that feature as well . It would be really great even thought it's quite an old game . I bet people still play it so also more people would tend to get it if they haven't done so .... I would really like too :)

Maybe adding full camera control to Ocarina 3D would make us see bugs we couldn't see before.
Imo, they would have to review the whole game with this functionality, and they wouldn't do that to an old game.

I don't see why they wouldn't since Majora's Mask had it. If they did, I would love it since you wouldn't have to use L targeting to center the camera which was a bit annoying at times, (but I got used to it quickly) and instead, you could use a much smother camera controller. But then they would need to add in extra button support for the C-stick and ZL and ZR buttons.

I would definitely like to see this feature added into the 3DS version of the game. I personally found it easy to aim with the Gyroscopic controls on the 3DS, but I would prefer to use an analog stick. There is analog stick aiming, I know, but the sensitivity on it is pretty low.
I find the Z-Targeting to be enough as for camera controls, but the addition wouldn't hurt.

Back