Oc's and digital paintings for sale!!

• Thread starter Kawaki
  • Start date
Kawaki

Kawaki

Kuro Ookami
Towns Folk
Hello, I am selling some digital drawings of oc's and other things for pc. It works like this:
When you want an oc that you may have in mind, I can digitally draw it for you. All you must do is tell me any specifics such as "I want her to have a belt that looks like a serpent dragon" etc. If you have no specifics, I will just draw something. I also already have drawings of manga characters that I won't use, so they are also for sale as well as a few other pics. When you request a picture of an oc, you send the pc to me and I will post in a private conversation the oc. If you don't want it, I will give you a full refund!! The amount of pc that it costs may be haggled if needed. Here is an example
upload_2016-9-7_17-9-21-png.15085

Last edited:
If you don't want it, I will give you a full refund!! The amount of pc that it costs may be haggled if needed. Here is an example

You might want to edit that a bit. The way its worded means someone could take advantage of you. After you work hard on their drawing they could just say, "I don't want it" and waste all your time and effort on it. You might want to word it a little more carefully to protect yourself a bit more. Plus your art looks cool. :)

I like your art! I'd like to buy one; I have no request, just draw me whatever. How about 5pc? Or more maybe? Idk, I'm not good with prices

You might want to edit that a bit. The way its worded means someone could take advantage of you. After you work hard on their drawing they could just say, "I don't want it" and waste all your time and effort on it. You might want to word it a little more carefully to protect yourself a bit more. Plus your art looks cool. :)
thanks for the advice!

I like your art! I'd like to buy one; I have no request, just draw me whatever. How about 5pc? Or more maybe? Idk, I'm not good with prices
Please refer the pc, and start a conversation with me. For some reason, it does not allow me to start one. There, i will post a pic for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get a Pokemon oc that looks similar to the trainer in pokemon black and white and it has to be a png with a transparent background. I can pay 13 pc. :D

Can I get a Pokemon oc that looks similar to the trainer in pokemon black and white and it has to be a png with a transparent background. I can pay 13 pc. :D
what's the trainer's name?

Back