Off school yet?

• Thread starter FireEmblem Smash Player
  • Start date
FireEmblem Smash Player

FireEmblem Smash Player

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
So, I recently just got off of school, last Thursday. I know some people don't even get out until next week. Others got out a month ago. With summer here for me, I have been using 3dspedia a lot more often. I am also trying to learn everything about competitive pokemon battling, as well as trying to get all the badges here. I have even more ambitions with trying to start a youtube channel When do you guys get out? What are you going to do on 3dspedia this summer?

Today is technically the end of the school for me. Practically all the exams went smoothly and I'm confident that I did well for the entire school year :p I have some plans for this summer; ones which are very exciting so this summer for me won't be all boring as always. I have a group of classmates that want to make a YT channel and I'm gonna help them with technical stuff. Lot's of things happening :3 As for Pedia, I should be online everyday as usual, preparing some stuff also :p

I finished in early May. The pros of being a college student. xD

I've been super productive over my break thus far, and I'm hoping to keep it that way, tbh. Working on getting back onto other forums I've been on. xD

I finished school on Friday, but my last day I went to school was on Thursday.

I will admit, I kinda miss it, I liked talking with my friends about anime :D

I finished my Junior year last Thursday.

Back