Official 3DS Pedia Buttons

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
These weren't created by me, however, they were created for the website. They're images to advertise 3DS Pedia. Someone who goes by the username, Kindle, at forums, created them.

What do you think :

mario.png

pika-animation.gif

pikachu.png

3ds-pedia.gif

zelda.gif

If you want to use 'em to advertise 3DS Pedia, save the image and upload it to a third-party host, ;)

These look really great! I like the fourth one the most! Great job, Kindle! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Chief and Marc
I like the 4th one. :)

Reactions: Marc
I like the Pikachu Vs Raichu one more than the 4th, :giggle:

Reactions: Reece
I hate to sounds like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but I like the fourth button the best.

The other buttons show Mario, Pikachu, and Zelda. That would lead outsiders to believe that the website is just about what is displayed. (e.i. Mario, Pikachu, and Zelda). The fourth button does its job by just displaying 3DS Pedia in unique fashion.

Reactions: Marc
I like the Pikachu one. I'll put it in my GameSpot signature once the website stops glitching - signatures are very difficult to update on it.

I like the Pikachu one. I'll put it in my GameSpot signature once the website stops glitching - signatures are very difficult to update on it.

I can only assume that you're a Pokemon fan. Lol.
That one looks pretty decent to me.

I can only assume that you're a Pokemon fan. Lol.
Kinda. Pokemon Fire Red is my third favourite GBA game, and I enjoyed Pokemon Pearl on the DS. I also liked that WiiWare game, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Sure it was meant for kids and easy as heck but it had that endearing quality that I can only mostly find in fifth gen games.

Kinda. Pokemon Fire Red is my third favourite GBA game, and I enjoyed Pokemon Pearl on the DS. I also liked that WiiWare game, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Sure it was meant for kids and easy as heck but it had that endearing quality that I can only mostly find in fifth gen games.
Age is only a number. :)
Pokemon is still fun to play.

I don't know about that show though....

Age is only a number. :)
Pokemon is still fun to play.

I don't know about that show though....
It sure is!
I like the anime - what little of it I could watch. It was one of those happy shows that give you a a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
Also, I have a Pokemon novel called Pokemon: Splashdown in Cerulean City. It's fanfiction-standard writing and black-and-white illustrated. Very short too. But I still like it and read it through once again from time to time :p

It sure is!
I like the anime - what little of it I could watch. It was one of those happy shows that give you a a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
Also, I have a Pokemon novel called Pokemon: Splashdown in Cerulean City. It's fanfiction-standard writing and black-and-white illustrated. Very short too. But I still like it and read it through once again from time to time :p
I used to enjoy the show, but...

im_a_big_kid_now_tshirt-p235778046832206285q617_400.jpg

Reactions: 18
I like the Pikachu Vs Raichu one more than the 4th, :giggle:

Yeah I like the Pikachu Vs Raichu one, its really nice !!!

Mmmm... I want the idea of the 4th one for the 2K video :D

Reactions: Reece
Back