ok,nintendo,YOU ARE AWSOME

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
Ok xenoblade chronicles remake yes.iv never played xenoblade ever and I just saw the Wii trailer and it was awesome!I am going to get this thing on launch(also if possible can you link me a preorder link to xenoblade chronicles New 3ds I can't find one :( )if also never played majors mask so yeeeeessssssss! Smash 3 ds amino support,thank you so much for hearing my crys for this since I'm only a 3 ds user!Nintendo,you are awesome.
Only complaint about the direct, is no faceplates for 3ds in the US? And we only get the xl?
Also read this and You can get 100$ for buying a new 3ds
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-buy-a-new-3ds-xl-for-100/1100-6424646/
Beware ssince a new 3ds has a micro sd and the only way to transfer data is have both systyms you can't keep all your downloaded data...

Ok xenoblade chronicles remake yes.iv never played xenoblade ever and I just saw the Wii trailer and it was awesome!I am going to get this thing on launch(also if possible can you link me a preorder link to xenoblade chronicles New 3ds I can't find one :( )if also never played majors mask so yeeeeessssssss! Smash 3 ds amino support,thank you so much for hearing my crys for this since I'm only a 3 ds user!Nintendo,you are awesome.
Only complaint about the direct, is no faceplates for 3ds in the US? And we only get the xl?
Beware ssince a new 3ds has a micro sd and the only way to transfer data is have both systyms you can't keep all your downloaded data...
Wow even the normal price for this is great, I can't wait for it to release and the games are SICK and also the new Xenoblade Chronicles is unspeakably awesome and can't get my hands on it. :D

Sounds like a nice thing, even though $100 is still expensive for a 1.5 3DS (Especially with the rare limited edition original 3DS still going around for easily $250/£200/€230). I expected something more along the lines of €50/$50, but hey, it's not that bad (But I ain't be upgrading soon, :whistle:).

As for XC, it sure looks great, but I'll skip it, already have beaten it on the Wii. Still a great game though (and I'm waiting for XCX now). Also, about the no regular N3DS in USA, wait for a region-free exploit for the N3DS, and you know the rest. Pick one from Japan, and you're good to go (Cause Japan eShop has more games, and Japanese N3DS are cheaper!) !

Xenoblade Chronicles is going to be release on April 10

Xenoblade Chronicles is going to be release on April 10
Yay can't wait to play it :D

Xenoblade Is AWESOME!!! The only reason for me to get a NW3ds.

Xenoblade Is AWESOME!!! The only reason for me to get a NW3ds.
I'm getting the MM edition alongside the new games :D

the only reason People want to play Xenoblade is because Shulk became a fighter in Smash 4, that's my opinon though

Nintendo is very awesome too i think because of the type of content provided by them is amazing and also is the convenience of it all. Its really been great

Reactions: 3823
the only reason People want to play Xenoblade is because Shulk became a fighter in Smash 4, that's my opinon though

Well, it was a great game, and anyone that played it on the Wii would probably love to have the same game on the go (and with better graphics). But I can't disagree with Shulk's recent popularity, you're right on that. It's not necessarily a bad thing, though. I'm glad Xenoblade is getting more attention. It's very deserving of it.

I don't even know what XenoBlade Chronicles is. I didn't even know who Shulk was until smash was released. Hearing everyone talk about it makes me wanna try it out. I think I might buy the n3ds and Xenoblade chronicles If my dad lets me too hehe. Gotta look up some reviews first though. Make sure I don't regret it. I probably buy it when the price goes down :p

Reactions: Warbird
I don't even know what XenoBlade Chronicles is. I didn't even know who Shulk was until smash was released. Hearing everyone talk about it makes me wanna try it out. I think I might buy the n3ds and Xenoblade chronicles If my dad lets me too hehe. Gotta look up some reviews first though. Make sure I don't regret it. I probably buy it when the price goes down :p

It was the first and only completely 3D, open world RPG for the Wii console. Although the market for that sort of thing wasn't really big on the Wii, Xenoblade Chronicles was successful. And now that Shulk landed in Smash, it's getting even more attention. I can honestly say, hands-down, that this game will be worth your time (if you like RPGs even just a little bit) and money. Definitely pick this one up!

It was the first and only completely 3D, open world RPG for the Wii console. Although the market for that sort of thing wasn't really big on the Wii, Xenoblade Chronicles was successful. And now that Shulk landed in Smash, it's getting even more attention. I can honestly say, hands-down, that this game will be worth your time (if you like RPGs even just a little bit) and money. Definitely pick this one up!

Wow such influence, much love.

I'm going to look up some reviews now birdy. ^.^ Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Warbird
Me wants ;-;

But I have a 3ds skin of both my Avis so I'll wait until my birthday :3

I'm excited for Xenoblade though :D

Back