Gen 3 Old news but nuuuuuuuuu

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
Okay so the game is not in Europe yet which is why I did not know this; no trainer customization in Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire! Noooooo! Ever since my first encounter with pokemon I wished I could personalize my trainer so I would be able to identify with it more. Pokémon was a dream come true. And now they decided to skip that feature in ORAS! :cry: Nuuuuuuu I was so excited but it would feel so weird to not be able to change my looks any more...

http://nintendoeverything.com/no-tr...game-freak-keen-on-keeping-random-encounters/

hehe, where have you been? :sneaky:

but, I agree it's a shame. Customization was a big thing in X/Y. It did really well. Part of me is happy that May/Brendan is back though, they have returned! GameFreak are trying to keep the 'old school style' to make it more like the original Ruby/Sapphire. They look great and more improved in 3D! :D

I sort of guessed that Trainer Customization wouldn't return. Brenden and May didn't look customizable.

Yeah, it sucks that the feature isn't returning. I loved to personalize my XY character to have a different and unique look. It was pretty cool, and yet the feature isn't returning.

Reactions: Mikaya
When I read the reasons to not include customisation in the interview something in me snapped. It seems to say: "Yes we could make a great game with all good features combined but we won't." Somehow that feels like betrayal. To me gamemakers should be the people aiming for the most awesome experience yet, creative and in for a challenge. This sounds like "Meh, we do not care, to us it is an industry." Which it is indeed, I know, but where is the passion? Where is the love? It makes me sad to hear the cold calculating tone...:( But I suppose I am just an idealist in a world that is focussed around money instead of light. I am the weird one out, not them, so I can't blame them can I? Follow the crowd, keep your head down, get rich? I am overthinking the matter.

It does suck that you can't customize your trainer but hey at least the game has new mega evolutions and that new flying feature and encountering legendary pokemon is awesome but I will miss that feature but I think Nintendo can't change everything you know.

Back