PkMn XY/ORAS Omanytes for 2 Play Coins

• Thread starter SilverSaphire
  • Start date
SilverSaphire

SilverSaphire

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I am doing the musuda method with Omanytes so I have to get rid of them. so I am selling them for 2 Play Coins. My Friend code is 0087-2785-2159

are they 5iv/6iv with right nature ability?

No just regular omanytes

then no thanks but why did u masuda method without getting the right natures so u could use it comeptivily? anyway did u get ur shiny omanyte? congrats if u did

not yet

then no thanks but why did u masuda method without getting the right natures so u could use it comeptivily? anyway did u get ur shiny omanyte? congrats if u did
Masuda Method but it's an absolute waste since I can bet you 9001% that he doesn't have the Shiny Charm which makes what he's doing easier and it only takes a little time to get

Masuda Method but it's an absolute waste since I can bet you 9001% that he doesn't have the Shiny Charm which makes what he's doing easier and it only takes a little time to get
takes like forever u need ebery pokedex entry (besides event legends)

takes like forever u need ebery pokedex entry (besides event legends)
It didn't for me. and that's from experience.

It didn't for me. and that's from experience.
u have to use gts so much and it would take a few days of tedius breeding of good pokemon (like oshawott or somethig) then trading

u have to use gts so much and it would take a few days of tedius breeding of good pokemon (like oshawott or somethig) then trading
That I did last. Make sure you have all the Pokemon that don't need to be transferred first. Then you can find people to trade with on the forums here and they surely should have what you don't.

Do they have egg moves? And did you check with the psychic at Kiloude City?

Do they have egg moves? And did you check with the psychic at Kiloude City?
chances they're 5iv/6iv really low and he didnt do it for competitive battling so prob not egg moves

D:

Back