• Thread starter Jakecreator97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakecreator97

Jakecreator97

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
After only 1 hour into pokemon y, I got a shiny flabebe. What is the first shiny you guys got?

Are you sure it wasn't a different form?

After only 1 hour into pokemon y, I got a shiny flabebe. What is the first shiny you guys got?
I have heard that Flabebe has different forms. Still, Pics or it didn't happen :p Let us see it for ourselves xD

Reactions: jandkas
10 hours played... No shiny pokémon yet

I never got or saw a shiny Pokemon in a Pokemon game (except shiny Gyrados)

LOL my first shiny was a Stunfisk in White 2
stunfisk.png

Reactions: ShinyLatios and jandkas
My first shiny pokemon in the Pokemon X game was Gurddur it can be found at the victory road outside of the Pokemon League next to the stairs i found the shiny pokemon :D

My first shiny pokemon in the Pokemon X game was Gurddur it can be found at the victory road outside of the Pokemon League next to the stairs i found the shiny pokemon :D
Wow, so the Shiny Pokemon isn't rare at all, doesn't make it special at all now to catch and keep one as a trophy, I always wanted a Shiny Pokemon just to say I found one. Since mostly everyone who played this game have one, seems like a waste.

Wow, so the Shiny Pokemon isn't rare at all, doesn't make it special at all now to catch and keep one as a trophy, I always wanted a Shiny Pokemon just to say I found one. Since mostly everyone who played this game have one, seems like a waste.
It is rare you must be very lucky to find a shiny pokemon :)

Last edited:
It is rare you must be very luck to gun under a shiny pokemon :)
I don't really train my Pokemon as much, (I don't go in the grass unnecessarily) so I guess your right, for me, it will be mostly base on luck then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back