One Piece: Romance Dawn

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
To be honest, I'm not a fan of One Piece. I tried to watch the guy in the straw hat several times but I just couldn't do it. If I have to get into that anime, I'd have to watch it from the beginning.

Enough about that. Today Namco Bandai revealed that One Piece: Romance Dawn is coming to North America and Europe. The game is a RPG and it covers 600 chapters of the manga, :eek:

See the trailer below :

What are your thoughts? Are you thinking about getting the game when it becomes available?

600 chapters? Wow, that game is really long!

The gameplay looks really interesting, and it have good graphics...
I will wait the review first, if they're good, I will buy it indeed.

Also, I have to watch the anime... :D

Also, I have to watch the anime... :D
Watching the anime, or reading the manga, is no longer possible for people who weren't in it from the start. There's too many episodes/chapters.

The game looks interesting. It's good that they're localizing it when the One Piece PSP game wasn't. If I want to skip 600 One Piece chapters, get into the story, and the game gets positive reviews, I would consider it.

Watching the anime, or reading the manga, is no longer possible for people who weren't in it from the start. There's too many episodes/chapters.

The game looks interesting. It's good that they're localizing it when the One Piece PSP game wasn't. If I want to skip 600 One Piece chapters, get into the story, and the game gets positive reviews, I would consider it.

I don't think... They're 600 chapters, I usually watch 3 or 4 chapters per day when I want.
I think I will need 6 months, to watching every episode.

This year I watched Inuyasha (195 chapters, counting movies and ovas), Ranma 1/2 (176), Angels Beat and Mamoru (39), also I watched anothers anime in this year, so... Around 750 chapters this year. :D

You can always start animes from the beginning. :p

Anyways, I'm super excited for this. I'm a huge fan of One Piece and a game sounds phenomenal. I feel like I'm going to hate playing as Usaff though.

Back