One Piece: Unlimited World Red Information Revealed

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Well, it's me or another, this was going to be published. So I will start publishing some news that will appears on the blog :p

BzbcltS.png

Ganbarion made a new post on its developer blog about their upcoming game “One Piece: Unlimited World Red”, coming to 3DS and Wii U. They showed new details about the game and the battles modes of the game, and also some pictures of the game.

• “Battle Colosseum” mode takes place at the Corrida colosseum in the Dressrosa arc of One Piece
  • This is where the Mugiwara pirates faces Donquixote Doflamingo
  • The colosseum is a new mode with four different ways to fight
  • Battle two or more tough opponents in the arena
  • Working well with your partner will be the key to winning these fights
  • Duel mode: 1v1 battle
  • Unlike the other modes that have multiple characters, you’ll constantly be attacked in this mode
  • Brawl mode: battle a bunch of small-fry enemies
  • They say that characters with ranged attacks or attacks that can hit multiple foes at once will have an edge in this mode
  • Boss Rush mode: take on bosses one after another,
  • Special Match feature has different battles for your characters
  • Win these special fights to earn a huge boost in rank, and they will also have their own original side-stories to them
  • Game will include various story developments that were never shown in the original, as you can get your own dream mix of characters to participate in this mode
You can see here some screenshots of the game too:

F5SpDI9.png

AfQNFid.png

l46ZV2e.png

yw4VzVJ.png

4VKcLBh.png

P4NVbnt.png

Zxnb93t.png

ueivte3.png

Even though yours had more information you could have posted it in this already existing thread, to avoid the confusion, not sure if you saw it or not though :) . But anyways, this game looks really awesome, I know for sure, that I won't be getting it, but a ton of One Piece anime lovers, have requested this game to come to North America/Europe for the longest while, so I hope that it's worth it.

Even though yours had more information you could have posted it in this already existing thread, to avoid the confusion, not sure if you saw it or not though :) . But anyways, this game looks really awesome, I know for sure, that I won't be getting it, but a ton of One Piece anime lovers, have requested this game to come to North America/Europe for the longest while, so I hope that it's worth it.

Sorry, I didn't knew about that thread.
Maybe because I posted on the 3DS category and you on the Wii U category...

I was copying the articles I was making, reason I didn't check at all either...
http://3dspedia.com/one-piece-unlimited-world-red-information-revealed/

Reactions: Reece
I am not a one piece anime fan, but that game looks fun. (well... Screenshot always make people thinks the game is really fun.) im not going to get it, or i may have to many option on which game should buy.

This is a first-look of One Piece: Unlimited World Red on the Nintendo 3DS (posting here because thread because it's in the Nintendo 3DS Game Forum :), the other thread was for the Wii U version) :

I gotta admit the visualizations of this game is better than I expected! Let me know what you think? I'm not a huge One-Piece fan so I don't think I'll get it (decision haven't changed).

This one piece game is the real thing

Back