One Piece

• Thread starter Fawn
  • Start date
Fawn

Fawn

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
So I recently started watching One Piece..I'm only up to like episode 17.
I like it even if the art style is kinda weird, I find it funny at some times, but I also think it's kinda ok..maybe it's because Luffy always has the same kind of attacks..Does he get better attacks later on?

Ugh, but what I really don't like about it is Nami..like she's so annoying imo. She's so self-centred and thinks she's so top notch but can't even do jack poop in battles..??¿¿¿
Does she become more likeable later on?

i hope so.

Reactions: SaToRi
Luffy does get better attacks later on, Nami is actually a really important member of the crew especially early on in the series because well...she's pretty much the only member on the crew with any common sense, and while she isn't great in combat, she's probably one of the most important members of the crew, the navigator. You'll probably appreciate/start to like her a little bit more especially after a certain arc around episode 30 where One Piece really starts to get good.

Last edited:
Luffy does get better attacks later on, Nami is actually a really important member of the crew especially early on in the series because well...she's pretty much the only member on the crew with any common sense, and while she isn't great in combat, she's probably one of the most important members of the crew, the navigator. You'll probably appreciate/start to like her a little bit more especially after a certain arc around episode 30 where One Piece really starts to get good.
I know she's important because she's the navigator lol.
I hope she does become more likeable around episode 30 or so.

You'll start feeling for Nami once you get to the Arlong Arc, and later on in the series she'll even have her own way of battling enemies.

Luffy gets a lot of new attacks, and some new ways to use his powers, so dont fret yet. Come back and discuss One Piece with me after every 20 episode :D

Once you get to the Arlong Arc you're opinions on the series will definitely change for the better, trust me. If not, it's probably just not your cup of tea; hopefully you'll enjoy it cause it's one of the very best anime IMHO.

Once you get to the Arlong Arc you're opinions on the series will definitely change for the better, trust me. If not, it's probably just not your cup of tea; hopefully you'll enjoy it cause it's one of the very best anime IMHO.
A lot of people didn't get into One Piece because of the first few episodes of the series, and the Art style. It's sad really because they're missing out on one heck of a series, and the Art gets better @Fawn

A lot of people didn't get into One Piece because of the first few episodes of the series, and the Art style. It's sad really because they're missing out on one heck of a series, and the Art gets better @Fawn
By "the Art gets better" do the hands and feet become less disproportionate to the body?

By "the Art gets better" do the hands and feet become less disproportionate to the body?
One Piece Anime came out in the 90's and it's 2014 now. tell what you think.

One Piece Anime came out in the 90's and it's 2014 now. tell what you think.

lolwat.
I can't really tell as I'm not up to those 2014-episodes..
but even though it came out in 1999..i've seen animes that have also come out before that, or around the same time and the bodies don't look like that..but oh well, I guess it's a more unique anime as it kinda looks cartoony.

Back