Online Shopping

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Anybody a big fan of online shopping?

I do most of my shopping through the internet now. Clothing, electronics, etc. I still love going out to the mall though, but there always seems to be a bigger selection online.

Me, I buy mostly all my electronics and video games online. Stuff is cheaper online, especially games.

When I'm actually doing my own shopping, I'll probably just buy most electronics and miscellaneous items from the internet.

The only thing I don't buy online is the fresh fruit and vegetable shop. Any big shop needed food wise is ordered online, as it's easier than dragging 3 kids shopping, and then anything else is always cheaper online so it gets bought that way.

I never do online shopping. It's best to see things up close and personal before you buy them. =3

I actually do about 90% of my shopping online, lol. I do run out for some little things, but mostly when I go out it's just to enjoy the outside scenery, not to shop. Shopping online is so convenient!

I have bought from online my computer parts and it was amazing:D

i don't shop online alot but sometimes i buy stuff online my favorite online store to shop are Amazon and Ebay but i don't trust Ebay too much but i like shopping in there

Back