Operating system

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what OS runs on your computer? what features does it have? do you like it? could it be better?

I have Windows 7 - ultimate on mine. Upgraded it from the basic version. It's quite good, actually. Way better than 8, I hate 8, it's lost it's touch. xD

My gaming computer is running Windows 8.1 and my macbook is running Mac OSx Maverick.

I run Windows 7 on most of my computers and Vista on the oldest one. I don't want to go anywhere near Windows 8, it just gets in the way.

Running Windows 7 Home Premium on both my Desktop and Laptop at the moment. I'm running Windows 8.1 on my Netbook, which actually behaves better on it than Windows 8 did... :)

Both my Macbook Pro and Mac Mini run OS X Maverick, though.

That's about it, though. Nothing real fancy about Home Premium, I'll tell you.

I wish I could run Linux on all my computers, but sadly most games don't work on it. Though Windows 8 actually isn't that bad once you get use to it. Still prefer it over Vista.

I am running on a crazy windows 8 computer with some great features and it's fast as hell a 4gb ram and 3.30 ghz and it have a radeon video graphic driver of 256mb into for fast gaming all in good hands

I run a customized Windows 8.1. It looks and feels like Windows 7 and boots up much faster. I wish the start menu was integrated into the OS, because my custom one crashes sometimes, but it works.

My laptop runs on Windows 7 Home Premium, the operating system that came with the computer. I recently upgraded my desktop's OS from Vista to Windows 7 Home Premium. No plans to upgrade to Windows 8 on either computers, :panda:

I have Windows 8.1. It doesn't suck for gaming, but I hate that right menu that shows up if you move you mouse with the pad too fast. If I get enough money by then, I'll upgrade to Windows 9. Otherwise, I'm going to go with my second OS, Ubuntu, that I use for programming only.

Like I said in another thread which was basically the same topic, I run Windows 7 Ultimate on my desktop and Windows 8.1 on my laptop.

Windows 7 Ultimate is better.

Back