Opinions About Air Ride 2?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Hello! So having a conversation with fellow member @Starry Windy got us onto the topic of First Party Racing Games for Nintendo. Even though we have thought about 5 candidates for Nintendo to bring back to the Switch, Kirby Air Ride 2 brings me the most joy personally. So what are your thoughts on the idea of Kirby Air Ride 2 for the switch? Personally, I think it would be a good idea. Since Kirby is much more relevant than the other four candidates at the moment, I think it would be the least risky to put out into the world. Around 2 years in is where a mario kart game starts getting a bit stale (especially considering that's MK8D is not really a new new mario kart game), so why not add in another famous series to the racing genre? That's where Kirby Air Ride 2 coes in. Complete with an improved City Trial system, new courses, and everything in Crisp HD, why wouldn't this be a good idea? Although it might steal a little bit of MK8D's sales, most people who currently own the game would get Air Ride 2 as well.
Here's a concept for Kirby Air Ride in HD, which already looks great for the original version.

Reactions: Starry Windy
Back