Splatoon 2 Opinions of Flingza Roller?

• Thread starter Alajú
  • Start date
Alajú

Alajú

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Anyone who's had the opportunity to use the Flingza Roller in matches, what do you think so far? Is it great? It looks great. I mained the carbon roller in Splatoon 1 and it worked amazingly. The combination of three different roller ranges looks incredible to me. :D

The flingza roller is great!. It's like the range of a dynamo roller but faster. It's like a combination of splat roller and dynamo roller. You can get lots of kills by just staying at a safe distance and splatting enemies. It's also good for just inking turf. I really like using this in salmon run. It can reach the steel head's ink balloon and destroy it pretty fast. And it also can plow through mini salmonoids while creating a path. The range is definitely terrifying when an opponent is using it. I always underestimate the range and get caught. This roller can't be used like a normal roller much though. Because you fling more than roll. This is more of a kill weapon rather than a ink turf weapon. I especially like to use the foil flingza roller because I like the sub and specials better. Suction bombs are good for area control and tenta missles lets you track opponents while pushing them back. I would love to see a mini flingza roller that would be a combination of the carbon roller and dynamo roller.

The flingza roller is ok i guess. I'm not a roller main so my opinions kinda don't matter as much as someone who uses rollers regularly. The flingza roller is a bit slow imo. I'm more of a speedy brush person that likes to kill my foes with rapid speed all though having a disadvantage of close range.

Back