Opinions on the possibility of Nintendo v.s. Capcom?

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date

Wolud you like to see this happen?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SmashChamp

SmashChamp

If life gives you pickles, you should eat them.
Towns Folk

So yes, it certainly is not guaranteed, and I kinda doubt it's gonna happen, but it could be pretty cool!
I'd be really fun to do matchups such as Mario v.s. Pheonix Wright, Ryu v.s. Peach, Mega Man v.s. Hades ( If they added him in the game )

Yes, I think it would be cool for such a series to happen. (In my opinion, it would be cool to see it play like Pokken.)

Reactions: SmashChamp
This seems like a very interesting idea!
I wonder if it would work like Smash Bros. or Marvel vs. Capcom? Maybe even have a whole new fighting system?!
Imagine Bowser fighting Dr. Wily! That would be very fascinating! I would definitely check this out if Nintendo vs. Capcom becomes a thing!

This seems like a very interesting idea!
I wonder if it would work like Smash Bros. or Marvel vs. Capcom? Maybe even have a whole new fighting system?!
Imagine Bowser fighting Dr. Wily! That would be very fascinating! I would definitely check this out if Nintendo vs. Capcom becomes a thing!
Indeed! Dr. Willy v.s. Bowser would be awesome! I'm really curious how Willy would fight, summoning Fire Man, Ice man etc, or using the many mechs he has to change up his style and wreck havoc on others? He's one of the character I'm most interested in if this game's a reality!

I'm down for this one actually. I'm actually curious to see how the fighting style would work for this kind of game. If they make it like Pokken I would have so much fun playing it. I would definitely main Kirby from day one, taking down all the other Nintendo and CapCom characters that come my way :p

The idea is tempting.It just sounds like something that could,and maybe should happen in the future sometime.
Between choosing one gameplay style of either Smash Bros. or Pokkén Tournament,I honestly think I'd prefer Pokkén's because of the more flashier combat and moves,but going with Smash isn't a bad style either.It would be just really awesome to have this! :p

Given that "revealed" NX controller leak that turned out to be the result of messing with a 3D printer for awhile, I am completely ignoring anyone, game journalist site, whoever who go and claim something. Trusted information should come from Nintendo and/or Sakurai.

It would have fans go crazy, that's for sure. After all the DC vs. Marvel stuff, I can only imagine the internet arguments if this happens. :p

It would have fans go crazy, that's for sure. After all the DC vs. Marvel stuff, I can only imagine the internet arguments if this happens. :p
I completely agree!

Honestly I am hoping for it to be like the Marvel vs Capcom because I think Smash Bros. should be it's own thing, but it would be nice if you can choose, however I am doubting the fact that will happen. Hopefully it will be as good as it sounds.

So yes, it certainly is not guaranteed, and I kinda doubt it's gonna happen, but it could be pretty cool!
I'd be really fun to do matchups such as Mario v.s. Pheonix Wright, Ryu v.s. Peach, Mega Man v.s. Hades ( If they added him in the game )

the idea is cool,

Back