Gen 6 OR/AS More mega Evos.

• Thread starter FirstSerpent
  • Start date
FirstSerpent

FirstSerpent

Button Masher
Towns Folk
1958006_673215622748927_1851594252319067077_n.jpg

Apparently, the silhouetted Pokemon get a Mega evolution each.
Meaning, Ludicolo, Shiftree, Sableye, Sharpedo, Caperupt, FLYGON, ??? (I can't tell because of the light), Seviper, Salamence, Metagross, and the previously leaked Lati twins.
Can someone fact check this?
Also, Your thoughts?

The ??? Is zangoose.

Seems fake.
1. Whoever took that picture either ran out of magenta in his/her ink cartridge or was playing around with camera effects.
2. Official posters advertising a game usually include the rating in there.
3. Mega Diancie is shown as a screenshot, but no artwork of it is on the poster.
4. Mega Sableye is shown in a screenshot, but regular Sableye is also silhouetted.
5. Latios in screenshot is darker blue than in-game, and it looks like there's another Pokemon behind it, meaning Latios was just pasted over it. It's also cut off by the edge of the poster. If it was real, it would have shown Latios completely.
6. No Plusle and Minun, even though they're pretty much confirmed to have megas.

Last edited:
Mega Ludicolo, Camerupt, and Salamance are going to be interesting. I'm guessing Ludicolo is going to be really bulky (but be careful with Talonfalmes about) as well as Camerupt. #MegaHumpDaySiesta. I could see it happening.

Fake.

I could list the obvious reasons, but, short confirmation it's fake is that Serebii didn't post it.

Well that sucks.

Yea it seems fake :(.

I really want a mega evolved version of Salamence though... It is my favourite dragon type lol!

would've been awesome if it was real....we can dream right? why give us false hopes? :p

ohhh, mega Flygon and Salamence would've been sweet! ^^

It's not fake its revealed in coroco magasine

It's not fake its revealed in coroco magasine
None of the silhouetted Pokemon(besides Sableye and Lati@s) were revealed in Coro Coro to have megas. Did you even pay attention to what this thread is about?

Reactions: CrazyElf
I think that it is fake well because as @Nanamine earlier said, It isn't on Serebii. It also isn't on Bubapedia and There are a lot of overlapping Pokemon. That is why I believe it is fake.

It looks fake to me too. Why would Groudon be shiny when Kyogre is not? Nowadays, a lot of people are talented in Photoshop and digital graphics so it wouldn't be a surprise if it's just a fan poster.

It's definetly fake but with some nintendo edits, it would be great and actually believable

Back