Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Whenever i get another 3ds game should i get OR/AS or fantasy life? or something completely different?

Get Harvest Moon Lost Village. lol j/k

Get ORAS man. Even if you have X/Y I have a great feeling it's going to be an awesome game, and 99 percent sure the Battle Frontier will be back. Can't wait to battle all the frontier brains again, and go in the Battle Pyramid.

Stick with OR/AS, the pokefans are expecting a lot for these games, and they will deliver! If you enjoyed Ruby/Sapphire then either one would be perfect for you!

when both are released, most people here are gonna get them, so don't be the odd one out. :p

Reactions: 3dsatackman
yea or as has the most votes i think i will

Pfft, the Pokémon domination here.

I personally think you should get Fantasy Life as I've deeply enjoyed every moment of it thus far. There's so much for you to do in that game, so many ways to play (you could go through the story as a cook if you wanted :panda:) meaning there's a ton of variety in the game, so much humour in the rich writing (the puns are too real), and with how you can change between lives at any point, you won't have to stick to the same conventions if you get tired of them which makes it very hard to get tired of the game. It's such a different take on an RPG and I'm sure you'll love the fresh feeling it provides when playing through.

I'm assuming you have X/Y, and as you can battle with OR/AS owners anyway, you're not really missing out on too much.

Reactions: Marc and 2205
Get both =x If you can seriously, get both. It's a really hard decision otherwise =/

yea i am torn between getting fantasy life or waiting for or/as and im not sure which i will like better

To me I like OR/AS better because I am a fan of pokemon and all the new things that you can do in OR/AS are just mind blowing plus I am not a fantasy life fan.

Level-5's trick in Fantasy Life is the DLC. The best ending is there.
Yet it's still a world to explore. Not to mention the online multi.
Pokemon OR/AS... I don't need to tell you what it is, right? But if I were you, I'd stick with Fantasy Life.

Reactions: Icemario
Pokemon OR/AS would be a pretty solid choice considering that it will be all hyped up especially with the secret bases being implemented as well as all the decorations you can find to customize your new home :) But how about all those megas, that have been released, so many different team combinations! Plus, you can always battle competitively after breeding pokes.

This is so biased but I would say get Pokemon OR/AS because pokemon is my second favorite franchise next to Zelda. Pokemon will give you endless hours of fun with training, hunting for shinies, breeding for IVs, or practically anything you can think of. I really suggest you get OR/AS (but I'd say get AS because Kyogre is water and water is my favorite <3)

Oras is a good game. Best remake out of them all. You can fly on latios or latias, you can go to space. Its amazing, Im getting Omega Ruby when it comes out trust me yhe game looks nice.

both is good games. really a tough decision to be made.but on my opinion just grab the ORAS , cause it what these people now want the most ..but if you had an extra for buyimg one more just grab the other one..

Well, the pokemon games have never disapointed me, so I think omega Ruby and alpha Sapphire are going to be two great games. However, everyone knows what pokemons about, and the New games are still using the same gameplay mechanics as the old ones for the Gameboy colour, but more features are added for every gamee. If you want something completely different, you should og for fl. But I prefer pokemon.

Back