Splatoon 2 Orange Juice Splatfest: Pulp or No Pulp?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
So Nintendo has revealed that the next upcoming Splatfest in North America and Europe will be involving orange juice. Specifically, do you like to drink it with pulp or without pulp? It seems that it will start at 12 AM (in Eastern Time) on June 23rd, and it will last for a whole day.

Which side are you on?

Reactions: Samster and Mikaya
Ew, pulp :wtf:

No pulp side for me.

Reactions: Samster, Mikaya and Marc
Reactions: Samster and Mikaya
As usual, im gonna choose the one my friends choose, but I think if i answered it id choose with pulp because it usually tastes better, and the only real reason to drink orange juice is to get the juice without all the work of peeling.

Reactions: Samster
I don't really have orange juice on a regular basis, But I tend to stay away from cartons that have pieces of actual orange within them. It's a weird texture and find it kind of yucky. Team no-pulp all the way! :lapras:

Reactions: Bidoof, Samster and 28142
I don’t have too much of a preference, but @Marc, @SkyHuntress, and @Mikaya are all on the same team, so Team No Pulp it is!

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
I actually like it with pulp if the orange juice is fresh. Store brand with pulp in it just taste strange to me. I would like to pick with pulp, but it sounds like my friends want to go without. Not sure if I'll play this time around anyway since Mario Tennis Aces comes out this week.

Pulp!!! And pulp is going to win!

Edit: I don't think team pulp is going to win in the popularity section at this rate.

P.S. This Splatfest isn't just for North America and Europe. It's for Australia too.

So the splatfest is done. I'm wondering when the results will be revealed, I became a pulp king.

I became a pulp king.
I became a No Pulp King <3

Team Pulp won btw. No Pulp had almost double Pulp's numbers in terms of popularity and the win:lose ratios were very close.

Last edited:
Isnt that how it always is.. the pros play the less popular so thier wins matter more

Isnt that how it always is.. the pros play the less popular so thier wins matter more
I don't know. Team Pulp didn't beat Team No Pulp by a major difference.

True, but with tons of games being played .01 percent can mean a difference of 3000 or so wins

True, but with tons of games being played .01 percent can mean a difference of 3000 or so wins
But that would also mean we killed it with the little Pulp players we found xD

I became a No Pulp King <3

Team Pulp won btw. No Pulp had almost double Pulp's numbers in terms of popularity and the win:lose ratios were very close.
I know, but it was like 2PM on the day after the Splatfest and I was like "When's the Splatfest results going to be revealed?" The shocking thing was, there were still some people wearing the Splatfest tees dancing on the square to the regular music as if it still was Splatfest even though Pearl and Marina weren't there.

I kinda saw this loss coming, Because I faced my own team on several occasions (in solo and teams) - They didn't count towards the total. It got kinda ridiculous, To say the least. The matches against the actual opposite side were kinda balanced, Some loses and wins, But we didn't totally dominate them. I'm gonna stick with Pearl next Splatfest because Marina has been through a losing streak lately.

Reactions: luigiFTW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back