"Overcooked! All you can eat" coming to switch

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk

The new overcooked game is finally coming to Nintendo switch. This game includes all of overcooked 1, all of overcooked 2, all the dlc, some new levels, and new chefs. It even has a new "assist mode" which give you some handy features if you're struggling to progress. You can increase the duration of a level, skip levels, get more time for the orders etc... This will be coming out on March 23rd. Will you be getting it?

Reactions: Mizunil
FINALLY the days of me asking myself whether to get either Overcooked 1 or Overcooked 2 are long gone. Plus this version has all the DLC too! A great deal imo!

Reactions: Duffy and Deepak
^Same as above. I've never played either so I will want to pick this version up. Seems like the definitive version.

Reactions: Deepak
this appears to be a game that kiryuu coco would play , possibly with gura and mori callope in collab videos.
maybe innanis no mae would play this game too.
i do not think i will play this at this time.
however that could change a few years in the future , if i get into games involving cooking or if i get a friend ir girlfriend that is into this sort of thing.
it is a fun game , for me it is a fun game to watch other play when unsure what to watch

Back