Overlord : Season 2

• Thread starter ninjaclown
  • Start date
ninjaclown

ninjaclown

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Who here has watched the latest season? I just finished it and as always, I am ready for more!

Since I love playing games, especially MMOs, this anime is something I can totally relate to. I mean, who wouldn't want to be in a real world MMO where you were level 100 with top tier gear and powers?

If you haven't seen this anime, I highly recommend it. You won't stop watching.

I've been planning to watch the show for a while

I've been planning to watch the show for a while
It's like a different version of SAO. I highly recommend checking it out too.

I finished season 2 some days ago. I'm looking forward to season 3.

Reactions: V_Weeb
Is that the one that starts with a skull goat guy and a bunch of npc? I left early on that one because the goat was being perverted and i would rather avoid pervs in anime.

Is that the one that starts with a skull goat guy and a bunch of npc? I left early on that one because the goat was being perverted and i would rather avoid pervs in anime.
The goat?

Finish season 2 and can't wait for season 3 this year

Finish season 2 and can't wait for season 3 this year
It's out now :D

i am waiting for this anime to fully air before i watch any episodes.
i enjoyed the first 2 seasons and i hold this anime as one of my favorites this season and last year.
was excited for season 3 just as much as season 2 for re zero and season 3 of certain magical index.
shalltear is my favorite and solution the maid is my 2nd favorite and albedo "her name reminds me of classic ben 10/alien force " , alebdo is my 3rd favorite character. both english and japanese voice acting i enjoy in this anime. looking to seeing more of that princess , my 4th favorite character who wants her knight all to herself.

Back