Overrated Fire Emblem Characters

• Thread starter KoreanGuy
  • Start date
K

KoreanGuy

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Can you name several characters who you think are overrated?

I'm suprised no one has responded to this to be honest. Cuz hoo boy do I think there are lot's of overrated characters. Okay so first of straight off the bat if someone reads this they might be like whaat shes great or I agree but I gotta say it. Lucina. She's first because I mean are like she comes from a doomed future and she went through a lot of junk and all that and I get that. But when an entire characters personality is literally just FUTURE it get's a bit repetitive. At least the other children had better personalitys. Next up is Tharja. Literally pretty much everyone who married her was because of her outfit like just saying. I mean she makes a good unit but she's waaay overrated. Now there's a few more I should mention but those 2 will get me enough hate so I'm good

Lucina. She's first because I mean are like she comes from a doomed future and she went through a lot of junk and all that and I get that. But when an entire characters personality is literally just FUTURE it get's a bit repetitive.
Forget not that father of hers. Overrated lord that effortlessly gains the admiration of everyone, but sports a bland personality and power almost as unfeasible as Roy's. Not to mention, he marries females he just met.

Obligatory image:
e16.png

Not to mention, he marries females he just met.
But.... Love at first sight... And giving kids the best stats so you can beat the DLC on Lunatic

But.... Love at first sight... And giving kids the best stats so you can beat the DLC on Lunatic
But hey remember there are people like me that over achieve in video games and wanna beat Lunatic+ ;)

But hey remember there are people like me that over achieve in video games and wanna beat Lunatic+ ;)
Then you pretty much need to give the kids the best stats possible xD

Then you pretty much need to give the kids the best stats possible xD
Never! I stick with my ships Chromia 4 life xD it's not the best for Lucina but hey my ships gotta stay. Just like Donnel and Olivia and stuff. That ship will never die Unlike Lucinas hope in this vid.

MUxLucina ftw
Because marrying your friend's daughter is a good idea. (Gotta be weird for Morgan)

MUxLucina ftw
Because marrying your friend's daughter is a good idea. (Gotta be weird for Morgan)
I hate that ship xD it's just so weird marrying your best friends kid. Especially since you see her grow up. (In your timeline not the Lucina that comes from an alternate one)

I hate that ship xD it's just so weird marrying your best friends kid. Especially since you see her grow up. (In your timeline not the Lucina that comes from an alternate one)
I know lol
"Hey, little Lucina, someday you're gonna grow up, come back in time and marry me."

all of the mainstream ones like marth, lucina, roy, chrom, and ike.

Reactions: Eric Cartman
All the popular characters I don't like.

Tharja, solely for the reason that I just don't like her that much. She's okay, but... y'know, that's it. Her gimmick is that she's a stalker and a horrible parent. I don't particularly dislike her by any means, neither as a unit, nor her character, but when nearly every FE:A let's play on YouTube's comment section is filled to the brim with things like, "Tharja best waifu"...
Yeah...

I'd say that in FEA...
1) Chrom (he's so bland, and his supports with MU are awful...)
2) Tharja (kinda really creepy just like?? Okay...)
3) Cordelia (okay, I used to really like Cordelia, but... she's just as well written as other characters? Honestly I think the main reason she's oh-so-popular is because she's pretty. The same goes for Tharja)
4) Lucina (I'll admit that I like her at times, but she's just so serious... Like yeah, we get it, you come from a doomed future. So do literally ALL of the other kids and you don't see like... Cynthia or Inigo being all doom and gloom)

But that's obviously just my opinion of course!

Robin, Lucina, Ike, Roy, And chrom are the most overrated characters in the fire emblem and smash bros genre.
Who here thinks we have too many fire emblem characters in smash bros 4??

I want to like Tharja (she's interesting and powerful unit) but I just can't after her supports where all she can think of is MU and stalks MU constantly... and not to mention thing that she literally abuses her own child (it's even hard to me to marry her to anyone bc of that)
Also I want to like Cordelia but her Chrom obsession is too annoing

Lucina. At first she's great and then she kind of becomes uselss since as a great Lord, she can barely do any damage with anything.

Let's also talk about Gaius. Don't see the big deal about him

Donnel is the most overrated because of his one skill. That is the only reason people like him. He is too hard to level up to begin with so his skill is useless. And he is so annoying. He wear a pot on his head, he is so dumb!!!!

Back