Overreacting...???

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I'm curious if anyone else did this, does anybody else cry when watching Love Live?
During the 2nd season I almost tear up for every episode...
Is it just me, or does the anime have this effect on others too?

I've yet to see that show Love live to get a reaction. But I have felt something while watching Anime before.
I'm hard to move when watching anime, especially with overly hyped ones like Elfen Lied. But I remember when I saw Wolfwood's demise in Trigun. I actually felt sad losing him. He was an interesting character with his own struggles on that two moon desert planet, and with how well we knew him, it really impacted everyone there. Especially Millie Thomson, who grew fond of him after a while... That was indeed hard watching him like go that.

I've yet to see that show Love live to get a reaction. But I have felt something while watching Anime before.
I'm hard to move when watching anime, especially with overly hyped ones like Elfen Lied. But I remember when I saw Wolfwood's demise in Trigun. I actually felt sad losing him. He was an interesting character with his own struggles on that two moon desert planet, and with how well we knew him, it really impacted everyone there. Especially Millie Thomson, who grew fond of him after a while... That was indeed hard watching him like go that.
There are five moons on that planet. Two suns, five moons.
I still agree with your reaction to Wolfwood's ending, he was an awesome soul who's death I cared about - and on any form of TV that's real hard to get me to do that.

At least you had a good reason:
He died :(
I'm obsessing over LIVING people.
I do understand watching death scene's too, I hated watching Lelouch die

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ace
I hated watching Lelouch die
I really wish you left that in a spoiler. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish you left that in a spoiler. :(

I'M SO SORRY! I didn't know you were watching or didn't see yet....
I'll try to now, fir anyone else who comes here!

I didn't cry from love live but I know that anime can make lots of people emotional especially if they love the series a lot. I don't really cry but I will feel emotional about certain scenes or when it is close to ending. If you look around online it has an effect on many people

Reactions: Kakea
I didn't cry from love live but I know that anime can make lots of people emotional especially if they love the series a lot. I don't really cry but I will feel emotional about certain scenes or when it is close to ending. If you look around online it has an effect on many people

Ah... it isn't a overreaction thing? I know writers want
their viewers to feel emotion, but I didn't know it
effected others like that too!
I wonder if others had nostalgic dreams too: is it natural to
get attached to anyone/thing in only a month?

I don't believe say it is overreacting. Yeah it is natural for people to get attached to characters specially how you get to know the character's inner thoughts which make them more lovable. it's kind like when you have a friend that shares personal stuff with you although in this case it is more like you have the feeling of being the character's friend/ you relate to the character a lot which causes an attachment.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I teared up whilst reading Five Centimeters per Second. It really struck a chord (or three) with me. The situation (a long-distance relationship), the cute girl, the clearly lonely boy that I could relate to...

There are a lot of characters I've formed some type of attachment to; it's really not as uncommon as you may think.

I cried when Akeno put her clothes back on in Highschool DxD.

XD

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Ace
Back