Gen 6 Pókemon X and Y sold a lot

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Exactly, 4 millions of copies in just two days, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th October.
We have to know this is worldwide, and for example, Monster Hunter 4, sold 3 millions of copies just in Japan.

What do you think Pókemon X and Y will reach?
I bet at least another 6 millions more.

It deserves to sell a lot more! It's a one helluva game, a first of its kind Pokemon game that brings so much to the series. I assume it will hit 10 million copies sold.

It deserves to sell a lot more! It's a one helluva game, a first of its kind Pokemon game that brings so much to the series. I assume it will hit 10 million copies sold.

4 + 6 = 10 :D

Well if that is true that The Pokemon Company had sold 10 Million Copies Of The game pokemon x and y , I bet The Pokemon Company Earned 500 Million Dollars then :L thats alot of money...

Well if that is true that The Pokemon Company had sold 10 Million Copies Of The game pokemon x and y , I bet The Pokemon Company Earned 500 Million Dollars then :L thats alot of money...
I'm not sure they earned $500 million from pokemon X/ from just 10 million. You also have to keep in mind they spent money to make the games, so that money would have to be cut from the figure you just stated

they surely would get a lot sold so why don't they sell it bit cheaper and more people would buy it
I've got it
but wish it would be cheaper :p

they surely would get a lot sold so why don't they sell it bit cheaper and more people would buy it
I've got it
well, can't do much about price because that's what the average (good quality) 3DS game will cost nowadays. And honestly, it may be a matter of either corporate policy in terms of pricing or they'd make more profit with the price they have now.

I've got it
They can't sell the game cheaper to the people who own a store , they want to make a profit and continue making more games that would cost the same price and become rich lol.

yeah, and if they're expecting a lot to buy it, they'd actually make more profit with a higher price than a lower price. Basic economics can explain the logic behind this :p

yeah obviously
but i agree its a good game worth your money

The game was really easy... The graphics were cool, the storyline was fun and I loved how I could download it from the eshop. But I don't feel it was worth my money, Pokemon Y was super easy to beat, Defiantly not worth $40 in my opinion

The game was really easy... The graphics were cool, the storyline was fun and I loved how I could download it from the eshop. But I don't feel it was worth my money, Pokemon Y was super easy to beat, Defiantly not worth $40 in my opinion
Pokemon was made for the experience and not so much the difficulty. In that sense it's definitely worth the $40. Not to mention the hours of gameplay you can get from competitive battling....(which they made more accessible this gen)

Back