P5S is Persona 5 Scramble and it's a Warriors-style game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
As I said, I'm done.

The "S" in Persona 5S stands for "Scramble" and it's going to be a Warriors-style game like Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors. Why am I not even surprised? I was really hoping for Persona 5 on the Switch but that was wishful thinking.

I'm not getting it. I've never been a fan of these types of games.

If you are, then I'm sure you'll enjoy it and it might be an entry point for you into the Persona series.

Reactions: Mikaya
So Atlus' at it again with the milking...
BTW, I'm not a great fan of this kind of game too, I'll probably skip it entirely or get it when on heavy discount for my collection's sake, like I did for P4 Arena.

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
At least it's not a recycled game and it's entirely new and dark. Maybe the plot will have a connection to P5. But if there really was gonna be a Persona game out for Switch it would be a P6 and not use the same characters because ATLUS never likes to use the same characters unless it's demons or SMT 1 and 2 or a spin-off. Also. I never saw this coming.

its strange how we have this game but not persona 5 royal

its strange how we have this game but not persona 5 royal
That's the same thing they did with Persona Q, it seems like they only want to release Persona spinoffs on Nintendo consoles, but P5 on the Switch would sell like bread.

That's the same thing they did with Persona Q, it seems like they only want to release Persona spinoffs on Nintendo consoles, but P5 on the Switch would sell like bread.
well, persona Q has the two screes so you can draw the map while you walk, so its feels more like they couldnt put it in a vita because it has only one screen

Back