Pachter Charges Up His Nuggets - Attack On Wii U + Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter EpicU
  • Start date
EpicU

EpicU

Egg Cracker, on the loo.
Towns Folk
This is facepalm worthy, it's all about attention, isn't it Pachter? And by the way, could you lend me some of yo money?

Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter has been known to piss off Nintendo fans every once in a good while, and it looks like he's done it again.

Speaking at the Cloud Game USA conference (via GamesBeat), Pachter shared what sort of future he sees for the company as far as its hardware business is concerned, and, to no one's surprise, he doesn't see a particularly bright one.

"They are more than a decade behind the curve, and they are so insular that there is no desire internally to learn from others," he explained. "Nintendo hardware goes away. There is a place for their content. There is no place for Nintendo hardware. Nobody cares. They will have to abandon hardware."

Pachter has spoken quite negatively of company in the past, so this is nothing new, but with Wii U sales still continuing to lag, do you think he's onto something? Are we headed toward a future where Nintendo only makes software?
Hmm, I wonder... Has he even realised the Xbox One is not even selling in Japan? Also, he needs to see the message where Nintendo says if they finish making their consoles they will die with their IPs.

EDIT: Hold it, who changed the sentence to a quote?

Last edited:
Reactions: jandkas and Kyubey
Why does he still have this job? Look at the numerous predictions that failed and he's still a video game market analyst? Who's hiring him?

Reactions: Turbo
Why does he still have this job? Look at the numerous predictions that failed and he's still a video game market analyst? Who's hiring him?

iDunno.
reggieshrug.gif

People who keep clicking on his articles, apparently? This guy is about as smart as my left nostril. And maybe that's too smart.

Now laughing to that guy. Is he even aware that there's more people caring about the WiiU than the XB1 (who is ~2M behind the WiiU when it comes to units sold)?

And also, for the "Nobody Cares" arguments, I'm laughing even more, because sure, it's not a big number, 45 millions of 3DS system sold in the world.

That guy simply does not know how to troll ;), or he's doing that to get a few clicks on his opinion or get even more popular. When he'll touch a WiiU or a 3DS system, he'll be able to list things that are wrong with the systems (aside from Region-Lock, not many things) if he wants to do it. But for now, he should just shut up.

Now laughing to that guy. Is he even aware that there's more people caring about the WiiU than the XB1 (who is ~2M behind the WiiU when it comes to units sold)?

And also, for the "Nobody Cares" arguments, I'm laughing even more, because sure, it's not a big number, 45 millions of 3DS system sold in the world.

That guy simply does not know how to troll ;), or he's doing that to get a few clicks on his opinion or get even more popular. When he'll touch a WiiU or a 3DS system, he'll be able to list things that are wrong with the systems (aside from Region-Lock, not many things) if he wants to do it. But for now, he should just shut up.
Actually I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He knows how to push the buttons correctly to make people pay attention to him. He's even made a job out of it!

Actually I think he knows exactly what he's doing. He knows how to push the buttons correctly to make people pay attention to him. He's even made a job out of it!
Huh...........GIF

I think that Patcher should just stop wasting his time critiquing gaming companies and end up with false predictions.He could just have fun with a videogame instead of a criticism mind.

He sounds like a big fat son of a butt. I mean, does he evn say anything positive????? He's not even making his opinions sound like an opinion. He's making them sound like a command everybody should follow.

I don't like this guy at first glance.

Reactions: jandkas
He sounds like a big fat son of a butt. I mean, does he evn say anything positive????? He's not even making his opinions sound like an opinion. He's making them sound like a command everybody should follow.

I don't like this guy at first glance.

Me too, bud.

This guy reminds me of another Jack Thompson, just trying to get attention. And also see how many people he can get under their skins.

Back