Painting or ART :P

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
i was just wondering what you guys like to paint or make or create :p all that counts as art and it can be anything :p

for me i like to paint pokemon and other anime , i also like to paint and draw mythical creatures like dragons :p

post pictures of what you created :p and please don't say nasty stuff about each others art work - instead
give helpful feed backs and likes :p

i will post a few of mine :p

i was just wondering what you guys like to paint or make or create :p all that counts as art and it can be anything :p

for me i like to paint pokemon and other anime , i also like to paint and draw mythical creatures like dragons :p

post pictures of what you created :p and please don't say nasty stuff about each others art work - instead
give helpful feed backs and likes :p

i will post a few of mine :p

I don't really paint, I mostly draw, and just like you, I draw some anime/video game characters. Of course, I'll have to redraw, as I don't remember where I have put all my drawings :rotfl: ! But when I'll have finished, I'll post some of my drawings here !

I don't really paint, I mostly draw, and just like you, I draw some anime/video game characters. Of course, I'll have to redraw, as I don't remember where I have put all my drawings :rotfl: ! But when I'll have finished, I'll post some of my drawings here !
haha ok :p !
im gonna post a few of mine soon :p and yeah drawing anime and video game characters that you think are cool :p
thats what i do too :p but i prefer to sketch or paint then to color in :p its a pain coloring in stuff :p

haha ok :p !
im gonna post a few of mine soon :p and yeah drawing anime and video game characters that you think are cool :p
thats what i do too :p but i prefer to sketch or paint then to color in :p its a pain coloring in stuff :p

Without counting trying to apply luminosity to the drawings. Sure that when you know from where you want to cast the light it's easy, but doing it good is another task.

I prefer to draw. My work can be more precise and turn out a lot better than painting alone.

I've never really tried painting, I can't imagine I'd be any good, but I do like to draw on the occasion.

I love drawing, I'm never good at it, but enjoy it. I'm horrible at painting though, and it's too messy!

Back