Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Dialga

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Diamond is probably my favorite Pokemon game. (And my first) And with Palkia and Dialga having a role in the upcoming OR/AS, I'm pretty excited.
But who do you like better?
Palkia or Dialga?

I like Dialga better.
I think he's much stronger and looks cooler. Plus who doesn't want to control time?

i choose diagla becuase i like the special diagla move roar of time rather than palkia's move spacial rend

Well I like palkia he looks like a beast and his special move looks mindblowing and destructive especially when using his move in x and y.Plus he controls space which is matter then he controls everything!

Dialga all day long!!!! Diamond was my first ever pokemon game (go gen 4) and will always be one of my favourites. Dialga is just a monster of a beast, although arguably weaker than palkia, it has a much better defensive typing and who doesn't love roar of time? It just looks like a boss, I love the design so much more than palkia and he controls time, who doesn't love it haha! The thing that probably sold it most for me is the diamond part, diamon it the strongest and just the coolest, there is no doubt Dialga is the best!!

My vote will be palkia baecause I have been using my shiny palkia ever since I recieved him in pokemon pearl he has never let me down even when I versed the elite 4 with a level 9 pidgey and with a lv.4 rattata. Palkia has been transferred into my pokemon y game and he has been beating the elite 4 with no help from my shiny groudon and Kyogre. I didn't choose dialga because the last time I used him it was Lv.100 and was beaten at the second battler of the elite 4 wikstrom.

Reactions: Ichimaru
Back