Palutena_SSB4.png

Here's Palutena's Moveset:
Neutral Specials: Autoreticle, Explosive Flame, Heavenly Light
Side Specials: Reflect Barrier, Angelic Missile, Super Speed
Up Special: Warp, Jump Glide, Rocket Jump
Down Special: Counter, Lightweight, Celestial Fireworks
FINAL SMASH: Mega Laser Trap!​

Last edited:
What's her final smash? Palutena looks like a pretty interesting character so far. I wish she could use Mega Laser but I bet that wasn't added since there are already so many laser beam type moves in the game. It's cool how they gave her all these different powers from Kid Icarus: Uprising. I'll have fun toying around with them and figuring out what works and what doesn't (very much like KI:U).

What's her final smash? Palutena looks like a pretty interesting character so far. I wish she could use Mega Laser but I bet that wasn't added since there are already so many laser beam type moves in the game. It's cool how they gave her all these different powers from Kid Icarus: Uprising. I'll have fun toying around with them and figuring out what works and what doesn't (very much like KI:U).
Before I edit how did you earn that many PC!:eek:

Blackhole/Mega Laser combo is already her Final Smash like in her release video. I really like how she's the most different from most other characters with her variety. Must be very hard for Sakurai to balance things with her because of this. Can't wait to try her out. She looks more like a Magic user than anything however with Lightweight and Super Speed she looks like she can be very annoying in any different situation if you aren't expecting it.

Blackhole/Mega Laser combo is already her Final Smash like in her release video. I really like how she's the most different from most other characters with her variety. Must be very hard for Sakurai to balance things with her because of this. Can't wait to try her out. She looks more like a Magic user than anything however with Lightweight and Super Speed she looks like she can be very annoying in any different situation if you aren't expecting it.
Well she'll deal damage if she charges Lightweight too long.

Back