Paper Mario Stage (3ds)

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
Today Sakurai unveiled a new stage for super smash bros 3ds, paper Mario! In his miiverse he posted two picturethe first being a picture of the stage based on sticker star, he then comments saying the stage will transform, and shows the second picture of one of the other transformations the stage will take and says it's based on paper Mario the thousand year door.
So what do you think about this announcement? I'm excited.

SSB4_3DS_SSFlavion.jpg
smash_bros_paper_mario_1.jpg

I love it. The closest thing I've seen in a long time to a major Mario RPG reference (besides the M&L music/stickers and Rawk Hawk trivia). Perhaps this means we might get a PM playable character (maybe) and definitely at least one PM theme. The windmill on the picture on the right looks like it will be a platform. Perhaps these aren't the only tiers of the stage.

Those screenshots look great! It's pretty cool that the platform can change throughout a match. I'm sure there are some more transformations, but we'll we have to wait until October 3.

Even more stages ! I can't wait any longer for this game, that's going to be really fun when there will be SSB4 (3DS) tournaments here :giggle: !

By the way, this one looks cool, but @Artisan I doubt that we'll get a PM character, Sakurai said that a PM stage (probably the WiiU one) will give characters a PM appearance instead.

Back