Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advanced

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Yumi Chi

Yumi Chi

Creative Gamer Girl
Towns Folk
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS, need helpful opinions, tips or tricks..
I have a chance to get Paper Mario Sticker Star for free, through a bidding on Listia and at this moment I have a extreme High Chance on winning, ends tommorow..
Though I would Like to be prepared and to get others opinions on this game,
I am a casual gamer (Intermediate) and have never played this series though looks quite fun..
So will a guide be needed or its simple enough to go through without one, if so anyplace or site that has a guide for free or a walkthrough if it needs one ..
This game looks easy to me but those who have played is it hard, are the puzzles tough or easy?
Many hours of gameplay? replayability? I thank anyone who can give me some idea on this !

GamesPrincess_PaperMario_StickerStar-660x316.jpg

Reactions: faustine
The gameplay is somewhat a strategic one because you need to know when you'll use a specific sticker to an opponent. I only played this for about an hour, and I haven't played it again because of other backlog games. I found myself wasting a lot of stickers from my first playthrough and man, I felt the need to reset the whole game (just because I'm OC to my games).

I might play this again after finishing SMT IV.

Paper mario is a pretty easy game because it's intended for casual gamers, so it might be pretty easy. The hard part is just the strategy like @faustine said
Also thanks for mentioning listia btw. Never knew there was a site like that where you could get free games so just made an account and started an auction :D

Reactions: Yumi Chi and faustine
yea.. great site if what you win you get -_- doesnt always work I did win he tricked me after it ended up region locked -_- my 26 gog games I have not even recieved .. but its good to see that this game is casual if I ever get this I will be careful with my stickers lol

Reactions: Knight Rain
Paper Mario is pretty cute, I like the Shy Guys! xD

paper Mario sticker star is a good game but was confusing in the 2nd world and is a easy game for beginners I also think Kamek is a royal pain in the behind I feel they should make a sequel maybe with Luigi having a more important story because he does nothing but stand there I mean come on if your a secrete then be worth something am I right but yeah my opinion.

Back