Paper Mario (The Original, for N64)

• Thread starter Kitsune_Sakura64
  • Start date

Have you played Paper Mario (64)?

• Yeah, but it was lame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck no. Why would anyone be interested in such a boring game?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64

Shadow Queen
Towns Folk
Have you guys played this game? It was like, my entire childhood. :p
The dialogue is hilarious, the music is great, gameplay was enjoyable...

I can't be the only one that remembers this game, right? :wacky:

I need to get it again. (I didn't appreciate it as much then, as I do now.)

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Have you guys played this game? It was like, my entire childhood. :p
The dialogue is hilarious, the music is great, gameplay was enjoyable...

I can't be the only one that remembers this game, right? :wacky:
I haven't got that far up to the third scenario but I loved every second of it. It has a great battle system, and I found the game very humorous and unique I need to get back to it. Also I hate when people say we should get a Thousand Year Door Remake when we haven't even gotten one for the n64 game

Still have it on my N64. I have a perfectly 100% painstakingly complete file on it. The Paper Mario series is my favourite series of all time (holds my favourite game of all time Paper Mario TTYD). I have never loved a game so much. Love the RPG feel along with the platforming and combat system. A little something for everyone I think. Seriously though, Paper Mario and it's entire series was great.

I have it in my VC collection on the wii u put I need to finish the games i've started before getting to this one.

Oh, also, I don't know about for you guys, but I experienced a few graphics errors on my emulator, such as the star spirits showing up as transparent, visible yet invisible beings. The worst was trying to walk around Toad Town, having the background blink into the foreground repeatedly, making the screen flash between the two, and making what you're actually looking for harder to see.

Oh, also, I don't know about for you guys, but I experienced a few graphics errors on my emulator, such as the star spirits showing up as transparent, visible yet invisible beings. The worst was trying to walk around Toad Town, having the background blink into the foreground repeatedly, making the screen flash between the two, and making what you're actually looking for harder to see.
Yeah it's really hard to run on an emulator because of the graphical effects if you have a wii u you can get it on the eshop

Yeah it's really hard to run on an emulator because of the graphical effects if you have a wii u you can get it on the eshop

I don't have a wii u. Those things are friggin' expensive.

Doesn't the original Wii have virtual console games, too?

I don't have a wii u. Those things are friggin' expensive.

Doesn't the original Wii have virtual console games, too?
It does and I just checked there is paper mario so if you have wii you can get it off there

Oh man, I loved Paper Mario for the N64! That was one of my favorite games as a kid, lol. Played the heck out of that thing for hours. Although, now that I’m on the subject, I don’t think I ever beat it. Now I’m mad at myself for not completing such a masterpiece. :eyes2:

Don’t worry, I’ll go back and beat it one day. Just as soon as I finish all the other games that I never finished from my younger days. .-.

Back