Paper Mario

• Thread starter Giorgios
  • Start date
Giorgios

Giorgios

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
This is another old game that some might not be familiar with, but it is one that captivated me as a kid. The storyline was one that never got old, as you nearly always managed to find something that you missed out on the last time. And even if you're like me and you played the game 1000 times, it was just fun even doing the simplest tasks like running around and beating up Bowser and his henchmen. ;)

I have to ask since you couldn't complete the game without picking all these out; Who was your favorite partner, and what was your favorite badge?

Having recently (read march) beaten this game, i can say it is just as good of a game as i remember from when i was younger. My favorite partner is Watt, due to his defense bypass ability. Favorite badge is the one that shows how much hp the enemies have. that or the quick partner switch one,

I played the game as a kid and loved it, though I don't quite remember most details. I can say I liked the fact Nintendo made 2 Mario games turn-based FF-like RPG. Oh, also, star powers? The third one was my favourite. -END OF MEMORY- :panda:

I think I played the one on the GC. It liked it but didn't really get into it all that much. Nice little concept though. Mario in paper form. Genius! :p

The first one is on Club Nintendo for the Wii U

I got one on Club Nintendo for 250 coins and I love it! The concept is pretty silly and cute, but works very well in an RPG aspect.

The Paper Mario Series is a classic (even though they changed some gameplay on the last one and the Wii version one shouldn't even count because it wasn't an RPG. TTYD was great because of some of its humor and the ability to explore using your paper folding and moving and partner skills. Idk why but I'd rate TTYD the exact score I'd rate Mother 3 just because they are both great games. In TTYD I'd say I liked Vivian as a partner and because I don't remember the badges so I'd say I liked the Waluigi Emblem the best.

Watt and Quick Change for me, I adore this game and would love to have the chance to play this again at some point.

Paper Mario was great on SNES and the 3ds remake make it better to play

Back