Patterns and QR Codes in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Well, the name pretty much explains it, Post all your QR Codes and Patterns here!

I don't make my own QR code designs, but I use a really cool site that has a bunch of designs for you to pick from!

These are mine. I was planning to open a thread for them somewhere here and maybe even take some ideas from you just for fun. I am not that good, but I enjoy designing them.

Reactions: Marc
I don't make my own QR code designs, but I use a really cool site that has a bunch of designs for you to pick from!

Are you going to share them with us? :)

I have a flower pattern on the ground of my town. I am also wearing a black hoodie, which I got from a QR design.

here is some ones that i like: http://acpath.tumblr.com/ also i make a lot of qr codes but i am not sure which to share. lol anyway i will post some here
rcorner2.jpg
and @ reece here is one you might like
summoner.jpg
i think it is from final fantasy.

Reactions: Reece
How to use a qr code? Where can i scan it? @3dsatackman i like your summoner , it looks sooo~~ cool :) it is kind of ancient japanese shirt and im really into the japanese things!

How to use a qr code? Where can i scan it? @3dsatackman i like your summoner , it looks sooo~~ cool :) it is kind of ancient japanese shirt and im really into the japanese things!

@145 sorry for not replying sooner. do you have the able sisters shop sewing machine? well you use that. also you can use it to save a pattern for later.

@3dsatackman thanks, i have just google it and now i am wearing your summoner! It looks nice and my Lopez said its the best shirt ever ( well... He didnt say anything actualy)!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
@3dsatackman thanks, i have just google it and now i am wearing your summoner! It looks nice and my Lopez said its the best shirt ever ( well... He didnt say anything actualy)!

cool but btw i did not make it. also here is another cool dress:
wwzelda1.jpg
wwzelda2.jpg
wwzelda3.jpg
wwzelda4.jpg

now there is a zelda dress as well as a link suit ;)

These are some other Final Fantasy themed (Male and Female) QR Clothing! There is actually a magazine in Japan that showcase a ton of designs from celebrities, cartoon characters and more!

aa06fd465b9d6dd0ec28fb63b384022b.jpg

Rikku.jpg

tumblr_mocasnz_Cw_Z1suf8jdo1_500.png
468px_QR.jpg

Reactions: 3dsatackman
cool i did not know there was a magazine. i just use google and my brain lol. also here is a frozen qr
animal_crossing__new_leaf_qr_code___frozen___by_rasberry_jam_heaven-d6tk2ej.jpg
. hope you all like it.

cool i did not know there was a magazine. i just use google and my brain lol. also here is a frozen qr
. hope you all like it.

Why the sad face? :p

Why the sad face? :p
The character always make his/her face like that when searching the inventory.
. hope you all like it.
It looks beautiful <3 Too bad it won't go with my character's Pink Hair </3

Reactions: ErixSan
The character always make his/her face like that when searching the inventory.

It looks beautiful <3 Too bad it won't go with my character's Pink Hair </3

yea thats just the face it makes. also there are a bunch on disney ones that are realy cool.@reece do you still use that one of yuna?

yea thats just the face it makes. also there are a bunch on disney ones that are realy cool.@reece do you still use that one of yuna?
Sadly, not I don't use it anymore, I used the QR Pattern space, to lay down paths, I just made a new character today, so I might just redo some paths over to make space in my QR Pattern library, I really liked it though.

ok np just wondering also here is another frozen dress
tumblr_mz27oe9Fre1sufcyho1_500.jpg

Back